Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olivehydra

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Howdy all,
Did some feeding and cleaning last night and took a few happy snaps which I thought I would share :D

Thanks for sharing olive :D

How many feeds has your GTP had? it looks like it has grown since thw first pics you put up .

da_donkey said:
Thanks for sharing olive :D

How many feeds has your GTP had? it looks like it has grown since thw first pics you put up .

I think about 15 feeds. Cause I dont ever handle it as such I cant measure it so I measure sloughs to get an indication of growth rate. I think from memory the difference between last two sheds was 9 or 10 cm??

nice pics love the photo of the little guy is it gtp? green tree python?

great looking animals i lke your scrubbie were did you get your gtp?
how many olives do you got if a pair do you breed?

Great stuff :D GTP is awesome.... whether they are worth $9,000 or $90 each, they are one beautiful python...

herpnadel said:
great looking animals i lke your scrubbie were did you get your gtp?
how many olives do you got if a pair do you breed?

Why thankyou :) . I do have a pair of olives (top 4 pics are of female, bottom two are male). I will cool them this winter for next season. The chondro was found on a bunch of bananas at the supermarket, and it followed me home. Or was it from URS?, I cant remember :D

Don't you owe me a book? I am coming to visit. Spectacular shots mate. Excellent herps and excellent photography. Is someone fighting that olive for the rat??

I wish snakes came with my bananas! :lol: I did get a frog once though!

GTP still alive....well done mate. it looks very healthy and a little chunkier around the head and body than your first pics

Nice photos mate,

I cant wait till my olives grow up, and those GTPs are cute little beggers.

Your Olive boy is beautiful. You are so lucky.

Cool scrubby, does it have the same rep as all the others do???? Love to get one of those one day.

Olivehydra, your reptiles are awesome. But the stand out is the gtp, simply stunning. How old is the gtp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back