Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Livewire said:
Olivehydra, your reptiles are awesome. But the stand out is the gtp, simply stunning. How old is the gtp?

The chondro hatched late last October, but the stand out I'm afraid is in my avatar, I think :D

Oh and Simple, the scrub is not too bad, typical of all Morelia IMO, not quite the manners of Liasis though :wink:

farmdog said:
who and where did you find that scrub from that is a gorgeous lookin scrub

Got it from a chap in Grafton. The colours are really coming up well :D PM if you want his details (the breeder that is :wink: ) The pic is bad and she is coming up for shed so I hope to get some fresh ones in the sun soon.

nice pics there mate...........always good to see pics of ppls snakes.

i would take the scrubby over the GTP anyday!!

soulweaver said:
nice pics there mate...........always good to see pics of ppls snakes.

i would take the scrubby over the GTP anyday!!

Me too, but I will be sure to tell Zo as she is top of the list of people wanting the chondro if or when I get bored with it. Do I say, "it was yours but hubby said he wants a scrubby" so I gave it to someone else?
Ps. I like the pics in the VHS caresheets section :wink: Nice diamond :D

yeah i am kinda fond of the diamond too :)

maybe we can paint the scrubby yellow ??

zo would kill me if she lost the gtp, but its not like you'd ever give that up, you'd be silly too lol :)

soulweaver said:
yeah i am kinda fond of the diamond too :)

maybe we can paint the scrubby yellow ??

zo would kill me if she lost the gtp, but its not like you'd ever give that up, you'd be silly too lol :)

Perhaps she may get a little sus about a 10 - 15 ft gtp?? I dont know about the chondro, if I had to choose between a white olive and a chondro..... bye bye chondro. Silly me just ordered two more turts so space is at a premium :wink:

scrubby will take the turts no problem, issue solved...............could always put albino olive in chondos cage ?!?

Very nice herps mate, love the GTP, but I have to agree, that photo in your avatar is very cool, I just got 3 Murray River turtle hatchlings and they're adorable.

Rennie said:
Very nice herps mate, love the GTP, but I have to agree, that photo in your avatar is very cool, I just got 3 Murray River turtle hatchlings and they're adorable.

:D Very cool, post some Pics please. I have a couple of the Macleay River variety coming as soon as I get my backside into gear and post my import application. Are yours the "miniature" form too?

Nah, the normal ones, but they're not much bigger than a 20c coin ATM. I can't believe how active they actually are, I thought turtles were supposed to be slow and just sit there most of the time but they're always swimming around when I'm watching them. I've just gotta get d camera back off my girlfriend then don't worry, I'll put up a few pics of them and my other newbies.

Really, I bet it was hard to have to send it back home, (assuming thats what you did) :wink:

Wicked, im sooooooo jealous
cheeky-smiley-018.gif

herpnadel said:
when i was working a central markets in addel we had a gtp come in box of bananas

I know I suggested it in jest, and dont really know but our chondros come from a fairly small range and I dont know if bananas are grown in their area? Any QLDers know? I have heard of night tigers and plenty of froggies being found in fruit shops, so I would imagine a gtp to be a very lucky find indeed.

Beautiful GTP. Lucky you! I didn't realise they were such a bright yellow when they were babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back