Mmmmmmm....Roooooooooo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly have no problems with people eating any animal, aslong as its not endangered and killed humanely. With the argument against eating dogs, do you have a problem with chinese, indian, italian, etc resturants? Australia is a multicultural country, if someone move here from asia and wishes to eat dog, if they slaughter it the right way i dont see the problem, alot of the dugs at the pound end up being out down anyway, whats wrong with making use of the meat? If animals wernt ment to be eaten, why are they made of food?

I would leave them alone because nature will take care of them. Nature never lets her creatures suffer, ever.

If you kill our national emblems god will send you straight to Hell to burn for all eternity.

Amen.

LMAO ... you're a stirrer Sdaji ;)

What!?

people do spend heaps of time hunting cane toads. i personally spend a large amount of time hunting cats. i trapped and destroyed 13 last week alone, and 4 the week before. un fortunately people seem to give roo culling far more attention.
as far as im concerned, any cat out on the street at night, or left to find its own food by its owners, shouldnt be around and is fare game for trapping and destroying. the owners of these cats should also be subject to bans on keeping animals, large fines and imprisonment. maybee cat owners should require the same licensing as herp owners?

Joel,.

Please tell me you are not for real!

I dont keep cats, I am not a cat person,& I believe that ppl that do keep cats should keep a close eye on them and not them them wonder around killing birds & wildlife at night,.
but please tell me you dont go out catching other peoples cats and kill them!! who the hell gave you the right to go around killing peoples pets!!!

Joel,.

Please tell me you are not for real!

I dont keep cats, I am not a cat person,& I believe that ppl that do keep cats should keep a close eye on them and not them them wonder around killing birds & wildlife at night,.
but please tell me you dont go out catching other peoples cats and kill them!! who the hell gave you the right to go around killing peoples pets!!!

If its outside and not kept in an escapeproof enclosure its feral and fair game........simple. What right do people have to keep an introduced species that has been proven to kill wildlife.

Hmmmm here we go again...................

As I said, I am far from a cat lover,.and I hate what cats get up to,. but I dont think it is anyone right to go around trapping them and killing them, I just dont think that is the done thing.

As I said, I am far from a cat lover,.and I hate what cats get up to,. but I dont think it is anyone right to go around trapping them and killing them, I just dont think that is the done thing.

It is and there should be more of it.

as said if they are out of the owners property they are fair game. If they cannot keep them locked up a night they should keep them

Possibly humans are in plague proportions.
Look what the urban sprawl is doing to our native wildlife.
Maybe we should start freezing our neighbors for six weeks and then feed them to our snakes.
I dont know about the rest of yous.
I have known some neighbours to be total parasites.

This thread has had it's day, posts are now off-topic and we're talking about cats again.

Subject closed.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back