Montie Feeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have childreni 2 months old eating pinkie rats but I prefer feeding hopper mice, even as an adult the spotted would do well on adult mice so why feed them rats. Mice are easier and cheaper to breed so I'd stick to mice if all I had was anteresias. Can someone tell the poor women to stop fussing and let the little fella settle in before jamming any more food in its belly.

I missed the details of the other thread all I know is my Spotted is 17 months old 90cm (194gr) and is on a large mouse roughly every 10 days. They are still a big belly stretch for him but I am considering changing over to equivalent size rats when I use up the remaining three mice... so just over a months time. Although I am not sure what the fascination is with rats compared to full grown mice?

Can someone tell the poor women to stop fussing and let the little fella settle in before jamming any more food in its belly.

I think you just did...

Stick to the plan Riss. Get some weener or small adult rats on thursday and offer him one of those as well. Then feed him 2 weener/small adult rats every 10-14 days. Looking at the size of him against a pinkie rat, I would say prolly weeners on thursday.... in a month or so get small adults.

Guys, Riss has another thread, alot of the feeding stuff has been covered in that thread (striking at everything) is in the title of that thread.

Montie is now very happy :)
which i am also very happy! thanks everyone for the help..
its great there are things out there like this to help one and other........
<3

Ris can you clear this up for us .... r those pinkie mice or pinkie rats in the pic?

larissa stick to mice as im breeding them and ill be able to bring them up to you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back