Morelia Spilota Imbricata Albino (South West Carpet Python)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sam.evans22

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi i was wondering if anyone has an albino south west carpet python? (Morelia Spilota Imbricata) i would love to see some pics of them just to get an idea of how they look.

cheers

Unfortunately i think your right Pilbara Pythons,imo i think it will be sooner rather than later.

would it be legal to keep and breed albino imbricata in WA? Can't imagine it would look as nice as the real deal.....

unfortunatly i fear it may already be in the process as well as a jungle cross

not that i have heard anything but im sure there are a few out there working on a jungle cross

albinos

It will only a matter of time before some clown crosses a Darwin with one and then claims it to be the real deal.
so the way l read your post other than the darwins / spotteds and woma that appear are owned by clowns...that is a pretty big statement my friend ...cheers solar 17 [baden]

i just looked up some hybrids, i dont understand whats so wrong with it, there are cross breed dogs? whats so bad about cross breed snakes bump73? and everyone

i just looked up some hybrids, i dont understand whats so wrong with it, there are cross breed dogs? whats so bad about cross breed snakes bump73? and everyone

Don't start this up.
Research this site before asking about mongral snakes.

Hey Sam. It's basically a personal opinion. I'm mainly against, but I've seen some amazing ones that I'd consider keeping just for eye candy. Read these links and you'll get an idea of what most people think about hybrids in Australia...... But like I said it's a PERSONAL opinion for EVERYONE... Kinda like political party preference... Some people are liberal others are labour others are one nation others are greens party... As a result you get people who sit on the fence or are really passionate about what they support.
The largest party here is probably the Anti Hybrid party ;)

Good luck with ya research :)

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes-37/hybrids-against-or-for-it-read-this-73911

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/general-herps-42/hybrid-opinions-poll-97973

Ah gman I'm pretty sure I can start whatever I like?? Thanks for the info snowman

LOL some kid wanted to sell me a albion darwin carpet the other day?? Looked like a spotted. LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back