Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it would be an Albino olive python

snake ranch have been asking $19000 a pair. with their special they were down to $13000. even at $19000 their cheap, saw ads last year asking $25000 a pair. and all these prices were for hatchies. been told albino olives take around 5 or 6 years to breed

Yeah I read somewhere that 20,000 - 30,000 was common.

But I saw GTP pairs going for like 6,000 - 7,000.

i'd say albino olive at the moment but when something new comes available (new granite morphs, albino blackheads/woma's/stimpson, jag carpets) it could change overnight.

i'd say albino olive at the moment but when something new comes available (new granite morphs, albino blackheads/woma's/stimpson, jag carpets) it could change overnight.

Agreed. If there are less of it and its just come out.

Like the banana ball in America. There was only 2 of them (I think, don't take it to heart) and they were something like 50,000 for one.

ive seen an albino olive "breeding pair" go for 110,000 on herp dunno if they were sold or not but hay twas on there for like 2 weeks

has the albino woma been confirmed as yet? hasnt Neil Sonnemann breed an albino bhp? ive seen a picture of an albino bhp in scales & tails, its to die for. wish it was mine

ive seen an albino olive "breeding pair" go for 110,000 on herp dunno if they were sold or not but hay twas on there for like 2 weeks

No they never sold. The albino olives were originally aound the $50k a pair mark when they first hit the market. They are beingbred more and more now. I personally wouldn't pay more than $15-20k a pair for them. I can't justify the money behind them considering they are generally a difficult species to breed. I do like them and will definately have a pair one day.

JMO
Cheers
Daz

I don't think it will be long until different morphs of albino darwins over price the ablino olives. I think the albino olives will drop quite a bit over the next few years.

JMO
Mark

Albino Olives, $20,000 just for one snake, then theres Gtps, $12,000 just for one snake.

Overseas, wouldnt an Albino Burmese Python or Anaconda or Albino Anaconda be most expensive?

I don't know what prices the albino blackheads go for in Holland but I bet you they are not cheap despite being bloody ugly. God only knows what the snow blackhead pythons will look like when they get round to breeding them!

Aspidites_melanocephalus2.jpg

Apparently a albino bhp sold for $50,000 here in Aust,you would be surprised at what some ppl would pay for a snake,especially if their was only a few in the country..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back