Motorbike Riders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry cant upload any pics i smashed my fone with them on it:( but i currently ride a 08 yzf450 for bush (for sale perth people), 08 crf450 for raceing and a 07 cr250 for freestyle, no longer jump or race just ride bush due to an accident. I was running an old airfilter on my freestyle bike and a small peice tore off and pluged up my carby causing it to flud. My bike cut out at the bottom of a ramp set at 85ft, rolled of the top farly quik and landed on the back of the downramp, came off with a shatterd rite wrist and elbow, dislocated rite sholder and compresion fractured spine :( never give up riding tho

Got any x-ray pictures? compresion fracture on the spin sounds nasty, was it a fractured vertebrate? were you using the standard 38.0mm Mikuni TMX flat-slide on the 250 with the air box? bit crazy to block one of the jet's with a piece of filter was it still spuddering.. I've blocked my jets on my little thumpstar thats cause there so small and I had had a massive hole in the uni filter i was using and it sucked a **** load of sand into it.

i got a Honda PCX 125 shes a beast lol!
will upgrade soon tho once off my Ls
looking at Honda Shadow

lol pcx 125 now that's a weapon!

My gf has a pink yw BeeWee 125 for going to the shops and cruzin around, it gets thrashed.

Got any x-ray pictures? compresion fracture on the spin sounds nasty, was it a fractured vertebrate? were you using the standard 38.0mm Mikuni TMX flat-slide on the 250 with the air box? bit crazy to block one of the jet's with a piece of filter was it still spuddering.. I've blocked my jets on my little thumpstar thats cause there so small and I had had a massive hole in the uni filter i was using and it sucked a **** load of sand into it.

I had pics on my old fone but i taught it how to fly haha and my air box is all choped up for seat grags so being in the weather suking in dust probly dosnt help, it was a standard filter out of an older cr i use to have, i hav about 4 or 5 fliters so one can be used while the others are drying off or spars in my toolbox, dont no why i didnt chuck it out.. And my spine was only a bunch of lil cracks in a vertebrate. My elbow and wrist were the worst of it, i have steel plates in my wrist and screws in my elbow, doc says ill never have full movment of my right arm ever again :( **** happens im alive and still on my bike :)

I had pics on my old fone but i taught it how to fly haha and my air box is all choped up for seat grags so being in the weather suking in dust probly dosnt help, it was a standard filter out of an older cr i use to have, i hav about 4 or 5 fliters so one can be used while the others are drying off or spars in my toolbox, dont no why i didnt chuck it out.. And my spine was only a bunch of lil cracks in a vertebrate. My elbow and wrist were the worst of it, i have steel plates in my wrist and screws in my elbow, doc says ill never have full movment of my right arm ever again :( **** happens im alive and still on my bike :)

**** happens when you party naked mate, If you go back a few post you'll see my last banged up leg I had a head on with my mate on our 250s the wheel hit me directly in the leg wasn't wearing my boots it broke my fib,tib i was stuck in the bush so decided to try and stand up on the broken leg and hop on my bike that was ******* oil everywhere from a cracked sump, as soon as i put pressure on it my leg the fibula shot out of my skin and my ankle went the other way, stuck in the bush for 40minutes squirting blood everywhere and looking at this bone poking out of my leg. Two morphine shots and a green whistle latter i was in la la land. I'm still in a moon boot now but doesn't stop me from riding lol

Ouch, that would be my biggest fear is being stuck in the bush, lucky for me i was at a demo so there was a ambo and lots of green sticks, first show first jump too haha how imbaricing for me.. my bones never poked thru the skin eather, my arm was bent the wrong way and my hand was about 5' across, didnt know avout my back untill the medics got me

Ouch, that would be my biggest fear is being stuck in the bush, lucky for me i was at a demo so there was a ambo and lots of green sticks, first show first jump too haha how imbaricing for me.. my bones never poked thru the skin eather, my arm was bent the wrong way and my hand was about 5' across, didnt know avout my back untill the medics got me

yummy

figured id throw up a pic too after looking through the others the pic before i decided to paint it was red then i spent 2 days between work to give it a quick respray to tidy it up for the toy run :) would have been done in a day but due to bad weather it slowed me down.... bikes are so much easier then cars to respray

Attachments

• SNC00783.jpg
    SNC00783.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 91
  • SNC00785.jpg
    SNC00785.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 94
  • SNC00660.jpg
    SNC00660.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I just got back from my first ride on my bike, it was great :D

Attachments

• My Virago10.jpg
    My Virago10.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 81
  • My Virago14.jpg
    My Virago14.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 79
  • My Virago13.jpg
    My Virago13.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 80
figured id throw up a pic too after looking through the others the pic before i decided to paint it was red then i spent 2 days between work to give it a quick respray to tidy it up for the toy run :) would have been done in a day but due to bad weather it slowed me down.... bikes are so much easier then cars to respray

Did you spray it in a spray booth? Looks good with the red rims.

hung it on the clothes line to spray it ;)

yeah the rims have grown on me as i was going to get them powder coated black when i got new tyres as i didnt think theyd match up
but theyve grown on me and surprisingly alot of people thought i painted the rims red to give it the old school look and say it looks good

but ill get them done in black once i finish getting my other fairings sorted out, and modified to fit and sprayed black as the gunmetal grey was a test to see how the hq is going to look when its ready to get sprayed the same colour hopefully ill get the chance soonish to paint it :)

Last edited:
This is my toy, with custom license plate :)

IMG_0657.jpg
IMG_0628.jpg

I know its a bit embarrassing, only a 500, but my upgrade will either be a R6 or a GSXR750 :)

This is my ninja (and me) 2011 650 RL (Unrestricted) i ride in Queensland, this pic wa taken halfway up beachmont near mount tambourine. i have been riding for about 10 months, put on 23800 km's since new. riding is my joy, my escape, and my stress release. if i didn't have it a lot of people would be buried somewhere.

As much as i love the idea of a Super sports bike, i think im going to stay with the sports tourer section because of the amount of KMs i do. so im thinking as a upgrade il go for a triumph sprint. but i am pretty impressed by the zx6r ninjas.... :D so yeah. thats me :) ill upload some vids of my riding and a few more pics of my bike once i wash all the bug guts off of it from tonights ride.

Static.

If you see me give me a wave, or the finger. either is good.

Attachments

• 427858_342825365773344_1754000130_n.jpg
    427858_342825365773344_1754000130_n.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 77
I'm built for comfort, not speed, hence.......

2002 Honda Shadow outfit.
306761_10150916939336447_881294384_n.jpg

I just got this a couple of weeks ago, it's a Yamaha V Star 650:

Attachments

• My bike7.jpg
    My bike7.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Eastern Beach2.jpg
    Eastern Beach2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Eastern Beach.jpg
    Eastern Beach.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Eastern Beach3.jpg
    Eastern Beach3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 61
  • My bike3.jpg
    My bike3.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 64
How long has everyone been riding, and has anyone who rides road bikes had an accident?
I've been riding for 14 years, started on sporties, came off my NSR250 2 stroker, shattered a few bones, dislocated a few more, ended up with a few vertebrae in my back fusing together after they crushed, and was still in a cast when I bought my Harley... Will upload photos and X-rays when I get home..... Still love the ride though...

I'm off to give the 2013 ktm dirtbike range a flogging today. Not my bikes so will be ridden hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back