Movie Quotes (guess)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, now I've got to think of a quote lol

what kind of ***** takes the ice cube trays from the freezer

Last edited:
if the Milk turns out to be sour i aint the kinda of Pussy to drink it !!!!

"Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."

"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently, my cycloptic colleague informs me that that can't be done. Can you remind me what I pay you people for? Honestly, throw me a bone here. What do we have?"

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the armies of the North, General of the Felix legions, loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next

A minute ago this was the safest job in the world. Now it's turning into a bad day in Bosnia

If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything, I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now, do you understand everything I've just said? 'Cause if you don't, I'll kill ya! Now, Mr Bubble and Squeak, you may enlighten me!!!!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee!!!!!

You know, you drive almost slow enough to drive Miss Daisy !

excuse me can we burrow some brown sugar !!!!

"What do you mean, I'm funny?...You mean the way I talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f--kin' amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How'm I funny??...How the f--k am I funny? What the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me? Tell me what's funny!..."
http://www.filmsite.org/goodf.html

I think 4th is Austin Powers?

But there is just way too many in that post ha! Why don't I just chuck up a single quote for everyone to have a stab at, let's keep it simple!

"Ya'll wanna buy some drrruuuugggsssss?"

1: Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels
2:Annie hall
3: holy grail
4:Austin powers international....
5:Gladiator
6:Lock stock...
7:lock stock....
8:pulp fiction
9:bad boys
10:?
11:goodfellas