Murray Darling Picciess

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzardboi

Reaction score
Heyy all.
I am getting a murray darling carpet python pair sooon,
and was wondering if all the proud murray darling owners out there could post up
some pics of their snakes and possibley there enclosures:D
Thankkksss. Jayyy

ok jsut took some pics of them on my bed, my camera sucks so jsut a warning:) pluse my big girl minoan did not want to be in photos today, i guess she has grown bored of photos since her photo shoot with a topless chick for an adam and eve photo:p

anywyas here they are

first up
my boy Astinos
4z2h5cg.jpg

4turb00.jpg

my little girl Baby shes gorgeous and sat their like a good girl
660grcy.jpg

4u06nnc.jpg

and my big girl minoan who is looking a bit dull unfortunately and wouldnt sit still jsut wante dot go back home.
632uavn.jpg

68ktnxt.jpg

hope you like

cheers
H.

WOW. awsome looking snakes there Helikaon, i especially love the colouring on the smaller girl.how do they all handle???. you plan on breeding the two smaller ones???

WOW. awsome looking snakes there Helikaon, i especially love the colouring on the smaller girl.how do they all handle???. you plan on breeding the two smaller ones???

they all handle beautifully they are all gorgeous, the smallest girl who is now close to a metre gets a little snappy around dinner time but yeah i jsut let her settle and then shes fine. um i plan on breeding them all, i only recently ( abotu 2 months) got the new male, and he will hopefully if all oges well be big enough to breed next year, with my big girl, as my big girl was his size about a year ago as well, hes about 125 cms, but yes if the little girls grows fast i might consider breeding her next season as well but only time will see she will probably have to wait till the next season. but yes they are a gorgeous python the md's i loves em. an di cant wait to start breeding them. though the trick will be whether i can part with the babies:p

haha yea thats always the hardest part,saying gooodbye to the little hatchies.
thankz for the pics Helikaon.
but now im off to beddd. immm stuffed lol .
gooodnite.
Jayyyyy

my big girl minoan did not want to be in photos today, i guess she has grown bored of photos since her photo shoot with a topless chick for an adam and eve photo:p

ummm.... pics? lol

heres some of mine....

EllyBelly01Small.jpg

ella-1.jpg

ellashedjune07_01.jpg

EllasHome.jpg

Yeah any chances of getting that topless Adam and Eve shot? Hahahahaha

Yeah any chances of getting that topless Adam and Eve shot? Hahahahaha

hahah i ahve here somewhere i was contacted through one of my friends saying that these people were doign a calander shoot competition thing and they needed someone with a python, so yes, but the question is i wonder if i can post it legally is their like a copywrite issue.??

pluss they took heaps of photos and they chose a bad one:( hahah theire was much better ones where you coulod see my girl better

i think if it's your snake, you have some rights
=)

also, how big is minoan?

i think if it's your snake, you have some rights
=)

also, how big is minoan?

accordign to the snake measurer program she is about 2m 10 cm hmmm and yeah i'll put it up, i dont think it ended up gettting published because i dont think they won the comp but ah well.
4muhzjd.jpg

hahah there ya go, it was a funny day because she wasnt to comfortable with snakes. but everyone loves minoan after meeting her so everyone was happy

My beautiful girl Opiate....

Seriously you cant go wrong with a MD they are beautiful pythons. Opiate is a great handler, does get quite stroppy if you feed the the other snakes and not her though, my other half learnt that the hard way indeed :lol:

She was my 2nd snake and is about 2 1/2....

When Opi sheds she is the most beautiful silver/grey and black and i love her head patterns :D

opigrass.jpg

opiate3.jpg

opiate2.jpg

opiate1.jpg

accordign to the snake measurer program she is about 2m 10 cm hmmm and yeah i'll put it up, i dont think it ended up gettting published because i dont think they won the comp but ah well.
4muhzjd.jpg

hahah there ya go, it was a funny day because she wasnt to comfortable with snakes. but everyone loves minoan after meeting her so everyone was happy

Geez bro you had that pic all this time and didn't show me!

Scumbag ;)

Geez bro you had that pic all this time and didn't show me!

Scumbag ;)

hahah i thought i did show you, i was waitign on the better ones but htey never sent them to me. :( hahahha thats the one they chose and the only one they sent me with the other photos they chose of course hahah i could have sworn youd seen it allready.

ah well

so wheres you pics?

awsooome loooking snakess every one. loving all the pics..specially..well u all no wich one :p.
keep em coming!!! any more pics of enclsures woood be asome too.
Jayyy

MURRAYS ARE THE BEST AND LOVLIEST SNAKES

heres my murray whos no longer with us as of jan this year RIP murray

on some random chicks lap at a BBQ
murray was everyones freind
DCP_4325_1.jpg

now my murray had jet black eyes and only in very strong light you could just makeout the pupils
DCP_4321_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back