My 2nd enclosure is finished! YAY! Check it out.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my thoughts exactly, snowman. I was just saying to the other half that in summer our stimi will show more life and be more "snakey". :)

Shiresnake, the enclosure was just over $900. and then i paid about $30 for all the plant life on the bottom. About $100 for the vines and leave (you can get them cheaper but i paid full frice cause i wanted them NOW) :)
The whole thing came to $1600. I cringe at the cost and try to ignore the credit card bill ;) and then $500 for the snake. But i got a ripper deal on him as he was originally $750.

Wow expensive stimi! Or was that for your SWCP?

Last edited by a moderator:
SWCP was the more expencive setup. but to be honest, there was only a few hundred dollars difference between them both. But thats it for me for a loooooooong time. Maybe one day i'll look into an olive python, but by going on what these two have cost me, an olive will be the price of a small car! Plus, i need to wait till my Jack Russell dies of old age. An Olive would snap him up in no time ;)
oh, and Shiresnake, i forgot to mention, i use the ceramic heat lamp with no light on my SWCP 24-7. For the stimi, i use a heat rock 24-7, and a small 50 watt heat lamp/light for the day time hours.

Wow expensive stimi! Or was that for your SWCP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back