My AHG's new home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the main advantages of NOT HAVING A LID(is that ok?) is that you dont have to worry about the gecko escaping when you need to do something in the cage, like cleaning for example.

I have a little container with airholes and substrate that I put him in whenever I clean or rearrange his furniture. He doesnt try escape. In fact, when he's up on the sides and I open the lid, he runs back down to the bottom and doesn't try get away.

Ashleigh:];667754 said:
Yer.. But horsey.. seriously.. its a reptile forum.. not somewhere where you post pictures of you in bikinis!!

I strongly object, bikini pics are an important part of APS culture, if you dont like it dont click on the thread or maybe try a more serious fun free forum.

I strongly object, bikini pics are an important part of APS culture, if you dont like it dont click on the thread or maybe try a more serious fun free forum.

I agree with the 'don't click on the thread'. No one forces you to come into the Chit Chat topics. You know Chit Chat is a herp-free zone so either don't go in there or don't complain when it's not herp convo.

Well,as I said, it's my decision and my business. You can't/won't and will not make my decisions for me so learn to ignore them or tolerate them. As I said, I'm posting about my gecko now so deal with it and stop bringing up old crap.

Girls girsl..... cat fight via PM or chat room
Exactly Ash. This isn't chit chat so stop bringing up offtopic topics.

And I said stop bringing up off-topic topics. It's not offtopic in chit chat. :p

this is better then the hybrid threads, i've got popcorn, whos got the drinks...........

a hyporcite. i think u need to finish school and learn what that word actually means. i havnt posted pics of myself in bikinis, so there for i cannot be a hypocrit.
havnt u noticed alot of people are talking about you. i wonder why.
no one wants to see some 16 year old ghostly white child wearing a bikini and talking about how loose the bottom of it is on you.

No Steve. They sit there and bash me for not having a reptile thread. I make one and it's still not good enough. What the hell do you people want? This is a reptile thread, not a thread of me in a bikini so stop posting off-topic crap and talk about reptiles for gods sake. Excuse me for using the lord's name in vain.

Melga perhaps you should remember she is a 16yr old and adjust what you are typing acordingly.

i would be disgusted , ashamed and humiliated if my daughter was to act and talk the way you do. thank god she will have a better upbringing and learn to grow up like a lady.

No Steve. They sit there and bash me for not having a reptile thread. I make one and it's still not good enough. What the hell do you people want? This is a reptile thread, not a thread of me in a bikini so stop posting off-topic crap and talk about reptiles for gods sake. Excuse me for using the lord's name in vain.

i know what your saying, i'm not going to enter the debate about you or your bikins as thats your buisness not mine, but i do understand what your saying, once certain members get it in for you then they hunt you down and they won't stop, i know from experance, and then you get the hangons that have to follow the crowd,

check out the egg theif thread and you can see for yourself, again i'm not saying what you did was right or wrong, or that others are wrong for reminding you, but i do know how it is,

now to keep it on track, i think your gecko home is just great, and i would keep up to 4 in that enclosure,

Four? Wow that's awesome. Cujo will never be lonely again. Haha. Would they share that big purple hide or would I have to try fit a bunch of small ones in the equally small cage?

i'd put a couple smaller hides, just in case you get a couple males, but if you can get 3 girls and one boy the hide you have would be ok,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back