MY ANIMALS :) ... my zoo :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a lot more pics of those wombats but they are too big to load or something there are lots up at the park! if ur ever in s.a you should go check them out

I was in SA in December and was planning on going there (last visited Gorge in 1984), but an encounter with an emu outside of Broken Hill meant I either cut short my visit to Adelaide or my visit to Kangaroo Island.

Adelaide lost.

But I'll be back again one day.

:p

Hix

most of my family is on kangaroo island, did u see alot of wildlife there when u were there? there are plenty of goanas and that there, i use to enjoy it alot when i was a kid im trying to get my partner to go back with me soon i can show him all the wildlife there because its nice being able to go for a walk and animals, specially goanas and that its always nice there

Saw plenty of the monitors, lots of koalas, wallabies, roos, seals and birds. Also saw some Black Tiger Snakes, a Pygmy Copperhead and several Tawny Dragons.

From what I've heard, they desparately need tourists at present because everyone cancelled their Christmas holidays on the Island after the fires broke out, in the mistaken belief the whole island was burnt out. ONly the western end was extensively burnt, and some areas there only received a light singeing (while other areas were completely scorched). About 19% of the island was affected.

:p

Hix

yea the last fire was the nastiest one they have had, there is only 1 good thing about those fires is its causing some natural fertilisation or something and there are plants that are re sprouting that are practically extinct, its sad to think how many poor animals would have been killed in the fires

yea you will see alot ALOT ALOOTT of snakes over there, did u see any sharks of any of the beaches? the last time i was over there i was fishing off anti chamber bay and i saw one off the rocks was a nice size too

haha thats ok :D im not to fond of cats but the ones i have i like there funny lil critters

Love your "zoo"! I have asked around about sugar gliders for you. Hope to get some answers soon. I went to KI many moons ago & LOVED it. I have promised to take the kids one day. They have seen it from the place we used to go camping at Cape Jervis. At night we watched the ferry cross to the island. Unfortunately not allowed to go camping at Cape anymore cos some dirt bike riders got hurt & the 4wd ers got a bit carried away. Once again the few ruin it for the rest of us!:rolleyes:

aww thankyou for doing that! yea kangaroo island is always nice! yea you should take ur kids there its a fun place for kids because there is just so many animals! yea there are always accidents of some sort down at cape jervis i sent u a pm by the way and a email because i wasnt sure if u come online often :)

Nice zoo dude ;)

Love that pic of the grey kitty kickin back, he's like "ah man this is sweeeettt!!" :lol:

Thanks for sharing 8)

hehe thanks guys!

yea that kitten is a nut
never seen something with so much energy it never sleeps haha

thanks :D wish we still had those gliders they bred well, counting down the days till i get my squirrel gliders!

This forum requires that you wait 900 seconds between posts. Please try again in 723 seconds.

grr i had this problem last night owel

once again ill load up more pics later on tonight when im not busy of more of my animals u aint seen em all yet! haha

instead of making a whole new thread...

to put some pics up that i took tonight i thought i might aswel just go back to my old thread and post some more

pics are:
one of my male tawnies
one of my females
one of my peninsulas
one of my netteds
the male beardy that im selling
one of my spencers
and ridgey
and the whites skinks that were forsale yesturday

Attachments

• P5290009.JPG
    P5290009.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 127
  • P5290010.JPG
    P5290010.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 152
  • P5290011.JPG
    P5290011.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 151
  • P5290019.JPG
    P5290019.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 124
  • P5290015.JPG
    P5290015.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 169
i need to get a new camera this wk, all the pics i take are always blury coz i have really shakey hands im going to try to get one thats really good with movement

My Little Messy Eaters

ok since i feed them in a dark room i didnt realise it was getting on the floor lol...
look at my little girl she has it everywhere!

Attachments

• P5290001.JPG
    P5290001.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 132
  • P5290003.JPG
    P5290003.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 138
  • P5290004.JPG
    P5290004.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 133
  • P5290005.JPG
    P5290005.JPG