MY ANIMALS :) ... my zoo :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the stuff you are feeding them??
And where did u get those little hopping mice? They are so cute! Are they legal to keep in QLD?

dont no if the hopping mice are legal in qld but i was breeding them for a while i got a few from my friend to start of with

the stuff i was feeding them was mash pumpkin and pea and corn food with a special calcium in it they absolutely love it

fruit and veg, wombarroo small carnivore mix ontop of it, a special glider nectar
treats like sunflower seeds
they also get insects like mealworms and crickets

heh heh, thanks Missllamathuen, my hubby always complains that we have too many animals, I think I just shot him down in flames, I showed him all your pics................. he just walked out without saying a word!!!!!!!! Maybe I can get my beardies now!!!!! YAY!!!!!

very nice collection, can you post some more pics of your mertens, spencer & ridges up plz. Love 'em.
ps. the albino kangas are beautiful.

Ta Miss. They're looking good...but just one thing. Get rid of the dowel and use branches of different sizes. That way your birdies will get more foot exercise. Also, if you can, put in a branch that bounces a bit, or swings. It's good for balance. Love bunny too. Is that the one that lives with the rings?

oh and the bunny is the one that lives with them lol he is such a cutie i cant wait till u see him he has a tupè lol or how ever u spell it its like a curly wig on his head haha

We use gum but wattle or bottlebrush is ok if you can get some prunings. Leave the leaves on and any blossom or nuts. The birds will have a ball chomping it all up. Be careful with fruit trees cos some are toxic.

Last edited:
Those gliders are adorable! I wonder if we're allowed to keep them in QLD...

You have some wonderful animals there!! Makes me jealous, the only gliders I get to see are wild ones that come into work for me to check. How friendly are they? I have never been in contact with pet ones. I have heard the squirrel gliders are great. I don't know why they are not legal in NSW but i have heard it might be changing soon. Kitties are real cute so is the bunny and of course all your lizards. If you are going to get branches for your birds throw some in for the bunny, my one loves tree branches, chews them all up!!

aww hehe yea mine are squirrel gliders they are really friendly but they do have the scariest teeth! it wouldnt surprise me if u are able to get gliders in nsw soon i think i heard some of the laws are changing i gather some of the animals u can keep might too
yea my bunny loveees to chew stuff up lol! can u put a pic up of ur bunny?

Ill take pics of my animals on my next day off and post them for ya:)
I think the laws with what animals you can keep should be australia wide, not different between states, that doesn't make sense. Are you guys allowed to keep flying foxes. A friend of mine hand raised one and they are awsome.

not too sure about those
yea i no what u mean i think it would make things alot less confusing!!!!!!!
cant wait too see some photos
hopefully u will get a chance to own some gliders too coz they are really funny little things ill get some more pics of mine up soon
let me no when urs are up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back