My Bredli (I'm Proud lol)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Brent, they're lovely specimens. Can you tell me more about the darker one?

I got the darker one from True Blue as a hatchie 8 yrs ago
and the other is from Rex Stock , got it about 7 yrs ago as a hatchie and they breed well.

I got the darker one from True Blue as a hatchie 8 yrs ago
and the other is from Rex Stock , got it about 7 yrs ago as a hatchie and they breed well.

So is the darker colouring from breeding? Please excuse my ignorance, guess the only way to learn is to ask questions:oops:

yearling -sibling

a yearling sibling
Kyles-My adults just have the red -dark colours; a natural phase and classic Bredli .

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 47
Very nice!!

Heres my ten month old boy, I always preferred hypos but yours is a damn good looking classic, I think that might be next on my list now ;)

He's.....significantly smaller :lol: he looks very classic at the moment, but I'm positive he'll shed tonight.
Does your boy's eyes turn the crystal clear blue before shedding, not like the cloudy, but really clear?
2wbygw8.jpg

forgive me if im wrong but do i see a lump in him?

he looks lovely btw

I had a close look at the pic...do you mean around his mid body?
It might be the ground he was moving over. We laid that turf a few days before the photo and there where lumps that hadn't been rolled out properly. No unusual lumps now in any case, but I appreciate your observation.

Thanks for the positive comments Rainbow. Your Bredli is beautiful. Love those eyes :)

Last edited:
OMG :lol: that is so CUTE!!!!! Canth never does anything like that....sort of just draps himself in a tangled heap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back