my fav adder

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those in love with Adders - check out RDU. Some Dajarra Adders from the best line in Australia are currently advertised at a price almost half that of some other breeders who have less than amazing animals.

I've actually got three mates who have Dajarra'a from Neil, and i've seen pics of the adults.
All very nice. But Shane Blacks are better i've got to say. Best i've personally seen, and i've heard a lot of others say the same. But Shane himself has told me that there are some blokes in Melbourne who have some amazing Dajarra's as well.

Yeah shane's dajarra's are nice BIG RYANO and he has a gravid girl due to drop anyday now and one of the guys from melbourne also bred his so there will be some very nice babies for sale soon.

lol@love handles ........if i hear one more "you have to lose weight " dont you think us fatties know we are fat do you really think we look in the mirror and see a swimwear model looking back?........we know we have a weight issue we go through it every day and we dont need anyone reminding us its not something that can be forgotten.......anyway who says fatties cant have fun?? you know what they say beauty is in the eye of the beer holder .........all for one fattie one for all fatties....its always good to have a bit of cushion for the pushin...

here are some valentic lines from vic BIG RYANO

[/attach]

Attachments

• jamies 050.jpg
    jamies 050.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 48
  • jamies 015.jpg
    jamies 015.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 51
If anyone wants some stainless steel baby adder hooks or larger I will make them for $25. I find these little hooks brillant.

Cheers Dave

Attachments

• Adder Hooks.jpg
    Adder Hooks.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 67
Here is my personal favorite who I call the black widow, she is the largest Pilbara Adder I have ever seen, 540 mm total length. She gave birth this year to 11 pups.

Attachments

• Black widow 2.jpg
    Black widow 2.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 66
one of my favourite adders adult male NT

P1220181.jpg

and my baby :) well he isnt a baby anymore but a pic from when he was a baby
P1220148.jpg

i know lets do a poll of how many times you've been electrocuted and how many times you've been bitten by an adder =)
For me it's none to both =)

Do you handle your adders much? I'm only young and don't know much about them.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back