My First Coastal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misky

Reaction score
After finally getting my NSW licence today I started cleaning out my spare bedroom to turn it into a reptile room. Anyway while I was sorting through all my old stuff I came accross of pic of my dearly loved first Coastal Oskar. I had never been a real fan of reptiles but had learnt to bear them as my boyfriend is a herper but this boy soon converted me to the herp lover I am today. He was originally supposed to be for my boyfriend but when we went to buy him I saw him hanging around the neck of a four year old girl and knew that he had to be a sweety so who soon became mine. I sadly had to get rid of him when I moved (three years ago) but after some searching I have managed to find someone who knows the person who now has him and hopefully I will be the proud new owner of one of his babies this year :D Maybe not as eye catching some of the other pythons on here but Oskar to me was just one in a million.

Just thought I'd share :D

I think he is georgeous. I just love coastals. My coastal might also not be as eye catching as some others, but I think he is the best there is. Why ??? Cause he is mine and I adore him lol (as he sits on his log in a foul mood with milky eyes ) :D

nothing wrong with him misky. he's a beautiful coastal!

Thanks for the kind comments :D

I loved him to bits and can't wait to get one of his babies though I live in hope that one day the new owner will decide to sell him cause i'd buy him back in a heartbeat!!

Hey Misky, when you are a pet owner it doesnt't matter one bit what your animals look like. Character is so much more important. He is a wonderful snake and a good looking one as well. You should see my coastal. Turned out to not even be a coastal but a hybrid!!! But never bitten and when you have a 6yo and an 8yo that is more important than good spots.

This is the most beautiful and touching story I have heard in ages, Luxie! So sad that you had to sell him, but I hope you can get your darling and beautiful boy back again. Or to have one of his bubs would be so sweet too!

Please please let us know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back