My first snake : Albino darwin :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the words everyone :D .
Currently the little fella is curled up next to his heat lamp on the very uncomfortable looking square rod in the tank that I have no idea why he likes sleeping on. It drives me nuts when he looks too comfy for me to upset him by getting him out haha. I know I wouldn't like being moved if i was in a warm comfy place.

welcome nice looking albino your lucky to be able to afford one for your first snake albino darwins are definatly the must have python nothing compares to them in my opion

Absolutely agree, I've wanted one since they first arrived and mine is just the most incredible snake, I thought they were mesmerising in photos but watching him develop from a little pink worm into the stunning animal he is today has been awesome. AND HE'S ONLY 8 MONTHS OLD!!! Also, being so different to a wild looking snake they seem to have an effect on people more than most, everyone who meets him loves him! I'll be adding update photos of him to my original thread some time soon.

Congrats on such a wicked first snake Sarah. I would say it only gets better but I'm finding it hard to top these guys =)

Absolutely agree, I've wanted one since they first arrived and mine is just the most incredible snake, I thought they were mesmerising in photos but watching him develop from a little pink worm into the stunning animal he is today has been awesome. AND HE'S ONLY 8 MONTHS OLD!!! Also, being so different to a wild looking snake they seem to have an effect on people more than most, everyone who meets him loves him! I'll be adding update photos of him to my original thread some time soon.

Congrats on such a wicked first snake Sarah. I would say it only gets better but I'm finding it hard to top these guys =)

I would love to see photos of your snake! I can't wait till my little fella grows up but I'm enjoying every step.

Just a little update on my little guy, came home thisafternoon and got him out to handle and man what a change! gone into full shed mode, totally pale and eyes the same (I suppose white snakes don't go so 'blue' as regulars). Definately going to shed very soon, put him back into his hide gently quick smart he was such a placid boy even when in full shed mode. I wonder how soon it will be! Exiting times with my first shed. Will post pics when he has finished :D

I would love to see photos of your snake! I can't wait till my little fella grows up but I'm enjoying every step.

I've posted a bunch of pics of mine in the thread "My little albino" which is probably easiest to find by going into my profile and opening my started threads. Most updated pics are towards the end =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back