Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Slim6y if I got the person wrong :)

This is one of those times when not all of us are going to agree. I understand both sides, but I think this is just going to be one of those never ending debates. If I can let a snake live, I will do everything in my power do to so. But if it comes down to the brass nuts of a situation, then I will do what I have to do.

I am actually an SES member, so I do have my first aid certificate, and I know exactly what to do for a snake bite. Not everyone does though.

Sorry Slim6y if I got the person wrong :)

No, I posted it I just didn't write it - i copied it off a site - i think that's what you're talking about :)

I linked to it to.

I don't mind agreeing to disagree, but I can't take apathy as a reason to disagree - that's all.

To be honest, I know we'd all try to save a snake, but I am suprised by the comments made here. I don't get upset if people don't agree with me - I just think they need their head read (haha - note it's a joke).

Anyways - always fin to get a debate with two sides - or sometimes more... And this has been a good one...

im still yet to see a really valid reason for killing a snake, even in or around a house....

sure if it had a child cornered and was trying to maliciously attack it then fine..... but that does not happen! lol

i agree with you dude,but theres many who dont
i feel we can live with any creature in harmony with out having to kill it,
cause of the one in 10 million chance it may bite a child.
I know these creatures ive spent my whole life facinated by them
there not out to get us
there not going to chase you

people are just fearful

i choose not to be and take great joy in observing them

lets worry more about cars running your kids over or them drowning in a pool
or dam
the things that happen in far greater frequency than an accidental snake bite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back