my freshwater croc hatchy - no flamers.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chris1, his food is on the edge of his water atm, could be a few hours b4 he comes up to get it, who knows. he normally waits till everoyne in the house has gone to bed

Crocs gota love'm

I love it were can i get one from.:D

You can get them in the NT from pet shops, they actually come under farming regulations up there if I recall correctly.

hey mate, loved the little guy heaps. Where'd you get him and how much. I'm in Vic and have a big saltie, by big he is about a meter, a few years old and doesn't seem to be growing at rapid speeds. He is great, a little snappy but still good. I'd much rather get a pair of hatchy freshies, apparently you can have them in the tank with turtles and water dragons so long as they have enough room to keep out of each others way. The Melbourne zoo keeps them all together. You live in vic right?

Since they are allowed in other states i cant see why they would be against it now.[/QUOTE/] Mate since living in WA I have noticed that regulations on reptiles dont follow he same common sense guildlines that the law is supposed to... Hang on what am I saying. The law NEVER makes sense

thank god my son is three and i hold the licence not my husband coz if they had any idea that it was possible to own a croc I'd be buggered I love them and all but from a distance and snakes are great for the moment.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back