my freshwater croc hatchy - no flamers.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha waruikazi crazy!

(oh btw cuddlykylie it got named snappy tom by most of hte family)

yea, you can pick up the New Guinea crocodile as they dont grow big enough to pose a threat to humans
cheers
brad

yeah, i heard they are really cheap up there, i got mine from herptrader $180

But there are dwarf australian salties. Just a morph of the normal big killer salties, i know a bloke who is trying to get a gov grant to start a breeding program for them... or something along those lines.

I think normal price for them up here is around $220 but i know people :)

awesome little croc love it thanks for the pics and good luck wit it

yep..not sure if you can keep them if your a licenced zoologist :) (in nsw)
cheers
brad

Ah man so jealous right now, I'm considering moving there just to keep croc's, It is a bit ridiculous that you can keep croc's but you cant keep Mitchells water monitors and Boyds though where is the logic in that?

Great to see you have really though it through!

Everyone asks me what I am going to do with an 8 foot python when it gets that big and they are shocked to hear that I will always keep it (but I guess a freshwater croc is a little bit more extreme than that :p)

Obviously owning one of these is a passion and a dream of yours and its great to see that the little guy has such a great little tank now and you have planned for the future :)

Keep us updated!

Ah man so jealous right now, I'm considering moving there just to keep croc's, It is a bit ridiculous that you can keep croc's but you cant keep Mitchells water monitors and Boyds though where is the logic in that?

logic?:shock: you gotta be kidding, of course there's no logic :rolleyes:

thats great!!! so cute!!!! is it male or female?

i so want one, but i think it will be a while before i can convince the missus!!! :(

wow nice croc im thinking about moving to the nt just so i can keep a croc but not vic to cold lol

yeah heating will cost me a bit to setup in the outdoor enclosure when it goes there but will be well worth it

They are top of my wanted list but we have the ridiculous situation where we can't have them here in Queensland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back