My look what we have here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waikare

Reaction score
Six months ago my first python I ever owned escaped, I was guttered as I had him for six yrs, and then during the cold months another of my pythons died, don't know how they still get 6hrs heat a day during the winter and the other to pythons were fine,
So as it was a nice day today I washed my hike and decided to go for a ride jst as I was about to roll down the drive the wife yells out stop look who's at the front door wanting to be let in, it was my jungle python tht I had lost. Me and my wife were like what the , bloody amazing day just put him back in his enclosure and now havin a beer talking and looking at him, I even told him I missed you ya old bugger you come for home for Father's Day did ya best present ever, we'll after what ever the kids give me anyways, happy as right now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 222
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about the typo's fat fingers and touch phones prffft,
make the letters bigger lolj

Haha, that's awesome. I bet it was hungry when it got home?!

It's like a cat or a dog, they'll run away until they realize how good it was when they got fed at home.

Nice jungle too.

Thanks Marto got him off SXR few years back hey will be 7 this summer

That's gold, I had a hatchy Lacie get out when my 3year old kicked a footy in the house, breaking the glass...searching everywhere daily... 7 months later, On an unusually warm day, I heard him scratching in the linen cupboard. He was looking a bit thin and was not much bigger than when I lost him, but he had a cracker of a feed, and eats like a champion.... They must know, find a way back to dad and ill get food and heat....

A great story and a great ending, what a beaut fathers day pressy, and i might add that is a killer jungle, i love it's colour and pattern :) :) .....................................Ron

That's a great read to start the day! Congrats mate

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back