my new baby

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kel

Reaction score
heres my new baby knob-tail isnt he cute, how much should i be feeding him as he always seems hungry

P1010009.jpg

awwwwww, that's really cute!

What do you need to keep geckos in?

this is his house its a 2 foot tank but they can be kept in smaller ones this one was just empty when i got him,
P1010013.jpg

nice setup! Is that rock on the front one of those hides that you can see him in? Does he use it? You should get a few more to put in there, it's huge! :)

yeah its a tunnel hide its a large one but he'll grow into it lol, i took the front off for the photo, he sleeps in there all day and at night when he comes out to hunt he sits up in the top corner at the highest point looking down to find his prey, if you look closely you can see him up there in the pic

Congrats Kel, cute little lizard you have there and also nice setup.

cute!! i cannot wait to get some gecko's at the end of the year

My friend had a Marbled gecko, i reckon they are awsome.
I have 1 central male bearded dragon (Rare Gold Phase), 1 Eastern male bluetongue, and 1 huge female blotched bluetong who unfortunetly went through a phantom pregnancy

how much should i be feeding him as he always seems hungry

I feed my hatchies as much as they want to eat, as often as they want to eat it - feeding them this way, i have had animals breeding at 7 months old.

I find that youngins will accept food readily during the day, as well as during the night.

thanks pyror i wasnt sure if i could over feed him or not i've been giving him 2-3 sml crickets a night but i think hed eat more if i let him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back