MY NEW LAND MULLET

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulweaver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i saw the post on the forums about the Land Mullet and i just got one so i thought i'd would post the picture here.

if anyone is interested i will be breeding it this year!!

hehe thats very funny soulweaver what form of land mullet is that? the hairy mullet?

i've sent it off to see if it can get some sort of classification, still waiting to hear back!

roflmfao@ brunzwik now that is funny

i think i spotted some of them out of far fax island crossing over to lady musgrave, they were tring to attack the boat
dam angry critters them darn land mullets

God, you're a cynic, Greebo! Honestly! Someone posts a pic of something that they've obviously spent a lot of time and money producing, probably through many generations of selective breeding, and you have to go and criticise (yet again!). Honestly! Get a life!

:wink:

I've been selectively breeding a new strain of Deep Sea Racing Mullets and am expecting baby albinos any time now......

How about a hybrid?

Soulweaver,

I hate to tell you this but the land Mullet you've got is Egernia hirsuta, an species native to NZ and therefore EXOTIC. There are none under licence in Australia.

You have one week to surrender it before the amnesty ends.

:lol:

Hix

I've had a ''skullet'' hair cut, which by the way is also what Soulweavers depicted Cobra is sporting. Mullets have short hair at the top while Skullets have shaved at the top. Technically speaking anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back