MY NEW LAND MULLET

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is a good mullet skullet whatever but i would like to order a green bredli with a pink mohawk if you have any please soulweaver??

i can get ya an caintoad crossed with a holden ute tyer

is it a one of a kind? as i only want rare things so i will probably pass on that, lol

Ricko said:
that is a good mullet skullet whatever but i would like to order a green bredli with a pink mohawk if you have any please soulweaver??

i'm on to it, give me a few days!!!

i want one of them!!!!!
i'd like to cusom order a python with a personality of a labrador and learns to respond to 'sik em rex' or even 'attack!' and can sit with me for breakfast, and baby sit my other reptiles and have BIG BLUE eyes

oh and cover for me when i chuck a sickie

lol! Please make me a pink one, with orange hair. What's the diet?

VB and pies?
Em x

hey Luke I got it, cane toad crossed with a ute tyre -lol very funny. it took me a while lol.

hey soulweaver have you got that green bredli with a pink mohawk feeding yet? also can i get a pic of it before i hand over the $2000 also i need a dna test to prove its aussie thanks heaps mate

i'm working on all the orders, got a bit of the flu atm but photoshop is up and running as we speak

roflmbao Ricko....

My deep sea racing mullets are Tasmanian but are deemed Aussie.

Please don't bring up inbreeding........

still working on the bredli, trust me its australian cos i ripped the photo off an australian website.

here ya go one green bredli with a pink mowhawk

lol soulweaver i nearly pissed my pants with laughter!!!!!!!!

can it cover for me for sickies?!?!?!?!?

i love it so much how much, how much!!!!

soulweaver thanks for my bredli mate he looks awesome i will have to get some gloves to handle him also was he an inbred or not? i just dont want him to be inbred thats all. i also got the dna results seems he is south new zealand race whats with that??

lol i just found it and thought it was funny so there it is! for now anyway :)

It's a nice avatar Zoe, looks like you're going to have pups real soon! :lol:

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back