My New Pet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brettix

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,
This is my new pet tarantula.
She is lovely and handle's very well and loves crawling up my arm.
But she didn't like me taking pics of her as you can see.:D

Attachments

• pics 106.jpg
    pics 106.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 180
  • pics 104.jpg
    pics 104.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 139
while i never pick up my t's and let them crawl round(adults have fangs in excess of 1cm) occasionally one will run out of the container and up my arm which is no problem. Who did you buy it off? Looks like an Atrax sp but not a t.

I thought it looked a bit like a mouse spider (trap door)?

click on the first Thumbnail and see the venom dripping of the fangs.

i think Brettix is either dead by now or he is pulling our legs

Yes I think the venom has effected him because even I can see that no tarantula :)

lol dont go tripping :p. I cant wait to get a scorpion and spider off bylo :D Just wondering how you can handle a spider without it taking a chunck of ur skin the same with the scorpion :S

anyone stopped to think that maby they caught a sydney funnelbeb in there home or whatever considering they do live in NSW. and maby there just having a joke around?

just maby...............

Dan123 I think you may be onto something. Thats a funnel web a believe. Acroding to the location they are in Nowra and that place would be crawling with them after the last few weeks

If anyone is really doubting that that is a Sydney funnel web, look at this comparison pic:

78345637_2c8554052d.jpg

brettix was a good guy, he made big contributions to all our lives... blah blah blah
He will be missed

click on the first Thumbnail and see the venom dripping of the fangs.

i think Brettix is either dead by now or he is pulling our legs
Got ya's:D.
Yes,it is a sydney funnel web :lol: i caught her a few days ago.
Would never let my tarantula's walk up my arm and definitley not this one.

hmm but i still love the theory they went to a petstore and brought a T. came home and let it crawl around there arms eventho it seems to "salivate" at the glimps of some ones juicy arm.
later on they find oh s** its a sydney funnelweb.
soon as they announce where they got it aps members flock the store putting down there money for this new exiting hybrid tarantula cross sydney funnelweb.

LOL haha good one bretix, Handles well does it? Pics or you know............
I reckon it would handle like a car on ice............terrible!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back