My newest additions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bellany

Reaction score
After much patience with many 'fluffy' animals and fish that I'm sorry but don't do it for me, I've finally convinced my hubby to see it my way!

Our newest additions are Lizzy the beardie - courtesy of Trav - doing very well quite a character!
Conan the beardie - courtesy of Deb - a rather cunning little dare devil who enjoys climbing to the very top of the cage
Lucy the beardie - also from Deb - I have no idea how she gets out of our URS tank, but I regularly find her noshing on the woodies in the tub under the bed!

And as of last night and my now nine year old daughter ... What would you like the most for your birthday honey? A big beardie thanks mum.. Thatta girl...

So now we have Ruby Gloom the rather large two year old female beardie.. Some stunning pics to follow.. and once I clear up with my daughter that leaving Ruby on the lounge is not a good thing, especially when her birthday cake was in the same room on the table.. Ten minutes later Ruby is on the chair, foot prints all thru the cake, and the whole cake was completely void of fruit. On the bright side she enjoyed my terrible chocolate as much as everyone else and managed to only eat the fruit and nothing else!

Better get back to looking at my bearded kids! (Now that didn't sound banjo strange at all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back