my pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

southy

Reaction score
just a couple of snakes i own ive been meaning to post for awhile but pic size was killing me but thanks luztd for that program, ive been able to resize and post a few pis of my pythons, enjoy

ive gone abit crazy this last 12 months, ive just started my apprenticeship at the start of the year and i had 2 maybe 3 snakes and now ive got 16 and built 8 cages... ive gone crazy
also forgot to resize one of those pics, heres more

Hey Southy,
That big female coastal is mighty impressive!
Congrats on some nice pythons, the stimmie is a beauty and very nice coloured banding on the bhp too.
Cheers
Ad

thanks ad, couldn't get any pics of the childrens or bredli this morning as my camera battery went flat, real shame, the pics don't show true colours still but the pic of the female mac is one to me that stands out as not showing true colours as she she alot nicer than shown...female coastal is nice but only about 8ft, the angle i took the pic on makes her look huge, enjoy

no its a QLD BHP from the same line "trueblue" acutally has for sale at the moment....there is more pics of her in his for sale thread...at the moment i think she must be pushing the 5 ft mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back