My rats on the run.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Today morning Ifind my rats are not in the box. They chew hole arownd dring bottle and they are gone. I hope that they moove to next dore and not to my own house.

i heard that they have a good memory and are very vindictive. they might come and get you in your sleep for keeping them caged up :shock:

Yes i have also seen a mates rat(this was about 3-4 years ago) it had escaped from the cage outside.
It was found months later running behind the oven.
Poor thing had all sorts of battle scars.Big tear near his front leg that had scared pretty bad,one ear looked as though it had burned off and generally looked like he was doing it tough.
He end up chucking it back outside in the old cage and there it satyed for quite a while till he passed on.
R.I.P. Stocko.(that was his name)Tough little bugga.
Yer so after all that ya never know slateman they might come back.(Hopefully in better shape than stocko).

I saw one of them, but did not managed to catch it. Will set the trap tonight.

I had this happen 7 years ago and my mum still see black and white rats running in the hay shed

use peanut butter slatey works heaps better the cheese in a trap :)

well there ya go ... its tru ya do learn something new every day... how are ya anyway fuscus

yeah its not the warmest of times.... been getting smashed by the rain the last couple of days too... supposed to clear up over the next week or so .....

i wishmy town got smashed buy rain our lake dried up hahahahahah and all this old lost junk was found also the river is waist deep

Slateman said:
Today morning Ifind my rats are not in the box. They chew hole arownd dring bottle and they are gone. I hope that they moove to next dore and not to my own house.
10_1_17.thumb.gif

glad I dont live next to you slatey!
cheers2.thumb.gif

huraaa
I have my escapees back again. I set up for them cardboard box with hole to get in. Inside i put smaller hiding box, drink bootle and food.
Morning they was all there happy with new home.

Well done, how did you catch them?
10_3_3.thumb.gif

Rats on The Run!

The little buggas are good at getting out. They sometimes push up the lids on our nesting boxes and get out, but all our lids have mesh on top so they can't chew thru it. Got a whole box of girl ratties out and running around somewhere in our 27ft container at the moment. We'll get em tho, by hook or by crook Slatey. Cheers Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back