My Situation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCam

Reaction score
I am posting a thread to explain my situation.
I bought a pair of jungles about a month ago from a guy in Melbourne. This guy said that he had to get rid of them as soon as possible along with the rest of his collection as work was sending him overseas, these jungle looked good and he said that these were great feeders. I’m really getting into jungles. So I received the jungles they looked great but wer very undersize for their age as they wer sold to me as 14 month olds and they wer only around 124g and about 30-40cm long. I tried feeding them that night as I had food left over from my others and couldn’t see any harm trying to feed them they regurgitated the next day I thought oh yeh no problem they’re stressed and still settlin in. tried again a week later..same again they regurgitated put it down to still settlin in but itched my concern. 3rd week same story.. Regurgitated. Made me more concerned, week later I check up on them every night before I go to bed, the male wasn’t movin properly (asin it didn’t have enough energy behind its push when it was moving) and had diarrhoea (the male would also pee every time I went near him) so I thought it was dehydrated so I got some food out quickly and injected some water into it. Left the food in there over night hoping he would have enough energy to get it down. The next morning I found it dead. I took it to the vet to get an autopsy. She said the snake was very unhealthy. Problems were anaemic (pale muscle tissues), dehydration, had diarrhoea and had no fat reserves.
this all could not have happened in my care of 1 month. when i received these animals, i did all the right things to maintain the health and well being of them.
The other female jungle seems to be heading the same way.
I sent him a pm telling him tht I believe I should get a refund.
He repliedif it had happened within a week or two then I would consider sorting something out but a month is a little beyond my control. If something is sick or not right it would never be sold it's as simple as that”
Obviously these animal wer under nourished and ‘not right’
This person said he was going overseas because work was sending him there and had to get rid of his whole collection YET he is still posting pictures of his collection and breedin them and has said tht he is planning more very soon.
What do you think?

sorry to hear mate, and i hope for your sake he returns your money.

That really sux.

If I were the seller you would be getting a full refund as I'm sure most people would, this person must be pretty dodgey to not offer a refund.

Too bad you cant name and shame on this site cuz its situations like this that call for the masses to be aware of people trying to rip people off and mis treating animals.

ALWAYS BUY FROM PEOPLE YOU TRUST.

you have a byopsy test results saying they were sick ,under nuristed ect

MONEY BACK OR POST HIS FULL NAME ON THIS AND EVER FORUM FROM BANKSTOWN TO NIGERIA!!!!

NAME AND SHAME!!! KILL HES REPUTATION.

ABSALOUTLY TOOL OF A REPTILE KEEPER.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. im thursty ,im gonna have a ...

You can't go naming and shaming people with out proof
What if this kid just made it up???

You can't go naming and shaming people with out proof
What if this kid just made it up???
hes got otopsy results ?? keep your comments to your self.

nice try mate ,sendin one of your friends to cover it up.

Aside from being angry, this makes me sad - I wonder how many other herps this guy had - and didn't take care of - and he's now sold them onto others because he's going overseas?

Send his licence number & the vets report (they'll give you a written summary, if you haven't already got one) to the DEC in Victoria. Lodge a formal complaint thru them - even if he doesn't come back to Australia any time soon, they can still investigate him.

Better yet, perhaps ask him to refund your money, or you'll have no choice but to do the above.

Hope you get your $$ back mate.

regards,
Lockie

well said lockie.

i feel sick ,knowing there are keepers like this :cry:

Who says he has results , where are they ???
the autopsy was only done yesterday an i have not yet recieved the report but photo's were takin and i will be expecting the report later this week

That sucks mate!!!! Let us no as soon as you have the report

Lewy

I know he is telling the truth. I know the vet that looked at it after it died.

you just gonna sit ther ?

go on ,face the music...make a comment ?
Cams a top bloke ,pm him and give him hes money back. not hard :rolleyes:
and make all this go away...simple

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
can't anybody trust anyone these days! first it was that hybrid threat ppls! chilax!
i don't think scrubby would lie about something like this, he's been around for yrs, and lots of people know him, and then some noob comes along and calls him a tall tail teller! its beside me. show some respect for older more experienced members or go home.......

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
can't anybody trust anyone these days! first it was that hybrid threat ppls! chilax!
i don't think scrubby would lie about something like this, he's been around for yrs, and lots of people know him, and then some noob comes along and calls him a tall tail teller! its beside me. show some respect for older more experienced members or go home.......

Ok little girl!! I I have been in to herps for longer than you have been able to talk;) And cam is only a 16 year old kid so get your facts right ;)

So how about you show a little respect yer;)

I also never said he was lying I'm just saying people can't go around naming and shaming I also think that Scrubby is being very responsible not to do this

just because he is 16 doesnt meen he hasnt been around for years, there kids on here that are 9-10-11 years old. you can learn things from the young too you know.

we are going off track we are trying to help cam here ,and not try to make little kids cry ,witch i'm shore that's what you excel at! :lol: silly old lady .

sorry tryin to keep it PG here :lol:

i love how all the people stickin up for coffee are his friends on here haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back