My Situation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm? and how do u know that you've been into herps longer than me? what are u a stalker?
and im not a little girl, im 13 (TEENAGER) so little would be the wrong term to describe me.

What do you mean how does she know if she's been into herps longer then you have? She can see your age... (silly mistake ;)). I consider everyone under the age of... sixteen or so "little" :D

And as for the comments about wanting money back if a snake died and you spent money on it, it would depend entirely why it died. Your purchased it healthy and it died in your care (due to poor husbandry, etc), then tough luck. This is obviously not the case here.

I'm simply pointing out why snakey001 came to the conclusion she did :D All other comments were in general.

lol, i doubt he was really moving is he's still posting pics etc. probly just knew he had soem sick snakes and wanted to get them off his hands...

Im so sorry to hear this Cam, only two days ago I was talking to you and they were still regurgitating. I also know that these definatly werent cheap jungles. Hope it works out for you buddy and you get your money back, Ill talk to ya soon to find out all the details.

That's doesn't sound good at all, get the vet to check the female out asap as well, if their dehydrated after a long trip, it's a good idea to swim them in a container of warm water 32c for about 1/2 hr.

I hope the other snake is ok ? hope this situation has an honest outcome.

thats just terrable so sorry to hear that your are yet another victom to the dodgy dealers, take her to the vet get her checked over and you should see if they can show you how to forse feed her properly and also they should be able to give her flued's. good luck with her. I'd call him/her and tell them that you have vet proof after you get test resolts back that they are undernorished and beleamic and you want your monie back or else you will go to your parks and wildlife ( not sure what there called) and report him for selling unhealthy animals, lying about it and what ever else you need to tell them, tell them. tell him you will discretit his name and his animals to your friends and family and anyone you see. you can't blame and shame here but you can on [no links please}and some other sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean how does she know if she's been into herps longer then you have? She can see your age... (silly mistake ;)). I consider everyone under the age of... sixteen or so "little" :D

And as for the comments about wanting money back if a snake died and you spent money on it, it would depend entirely why it died. Your purchased it healthy and it died in your care (due to poor husbandry, etc), then tough luck. This is obviously not the case here.

I'm simply pointing out why snakey001 came to the conclusion she did :D All other comments were in general.

OMG notechis, leave the kid alone!!! Didnt anyone ever tell you "pick on someone ur own size!" What are you? like 17?18 tops? Pathetic picking on a kid like that...

Dude, she's 13!!! Not 3, I'm pretty sure she could conclude that...She didnt need you to point it out so irritatingly like that sunshine ;) Give her a break and pick on someone your own size, I'm sure Snakey001 is more than capable of defending herself :D

BTW, Cam, I hope things work out for you!!! Sucks that there is yet another of these cases.... They are becoming all too frequent and re-occuring these days...Sadly enough...

Sorry to hear the terrible news mate , nothing worse and more disappointing, You may not be able to name and shame on here however tell all your mates who keep reptiles and the word will soon get around by word of mouth,
The reptile hobby is a small world and the wrong doers soon find out when people stop buying from them due to their bad reputation.

Rating someones experience by the time they have been on this site....R.I.P common sense.
Either name him or sue him nothing much can be done besides that and after naming him if he is as dodgy as you claim kiss anychance of reaching a settlement out of court goodbye.

I'm not picking on anyone :) If I were, I would have been a lot harsher ;) If Aussie had picked up on it, she wouldn't have said what she had. Perhaps contrary to popular belief, I like Aussie's posts :) She's one of the more mature younger members on this site. The "silly" was referring to putting her age up there in the first place (as most people seem to attack younger people in one way or another). Maybe another, kinder word should have been chosen?

Scrubbycam, are you willing to tell people who sold you these snakes via PM if they ask?

think afew will be suprized to hear who the seller was ...

Guys, just take two steps back and look.

Results aren't back yet. There's no proof that the snakes were sold to him "unwell."

Scrubby, you said you attempted to feed them each week? The stress would've been enough the first time to make them throw their feed (It's pretty common knowledge that you need to leave a recently transported snake alone for a week to adapt to its new surroundings). And after the second, why not take them to the vet? This is assuming you didn't, though, so correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not surprised the seller hasn't come forward - he'd be mobbed then stoned to "death" by you angry lot. But that still shouldn't stop her/him from trying to come to a reasonable comprimise with the buyer (assuming the tests come back in the buyer's favour.) PRIVATELY. Things like this happen sometimes, and people react with knowing the full extent.

So chill for a few days guys - it's not like it concerns anyone other then the seller and buyer anyway.

CD, while I agree that everyone should settle it down a touch until we have the autopsy results, 3 regurgitated feeds in a row is not normal. Either temps are far too low (I doubt that), the meal is too big (again unlikely, unless cam has made a terrible judgement) or something is not right about these snakes.

I've had alot of snakes frieghted from all over aus. in my experience the vast majority will eat within 24 hours of arrival, and keep it down. unless he sat there poking away at the snake or handled it just after eating I would think that stress is unlikely.

Page 40 of the jungle thread 2nd post down for anyone interested in getting facts right, if you continue through to page 43 while your at it

Last edited:
oh no you've just outted yourself Kupper - now the lynch mob will be after you !!!!

i guess at least now we'll get both sides of the story.

But from the pics they look normal but myself like the rest you others haven't seen them in the flesh and this isn't a good situation for either party. Lets hope it get resolved privately.

And now now innocent until proven guilty and before you get on your high horses i do not know either of these two (buyer/seller)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back