Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckos_are_great

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi every1 just wanting to know if any of you breed these and if you do how much do you sell them for pm me if you have any 4 sale also does any 1 breed them in VIC

thanks jake

just realised i cant get these in vic lol. so instead does any1 have a female thick tail geckos or smooth knob tail pm if you do and tel me the price

As of October this year us Victorians can keep Asper and Amyae on advanced licence. They are around $500 each. Just look at the for sale section

Jay what type is that in your pic?!? sooo georgous!

That would a leopard gecko, unfortunately for us they are exotic so therefore not allowed in australia, but i dont think petlink follows that rule all the time ;)

Just out of curiosity geckos_are_great, where would a 13year old get half a grand to spend on a gecko?

It's called tyre kicking and time wasting bfg23, we've discussed this before in regards to this certain little boy.

These days it doesnt take long at all to find $500 im 14 and if i work hard i can get it in about 5 weeks if that and thats really working hard!!!

Just out of curiosity geckos_are_great, where would a 13year old get half a grand to spend on a gecko?
i have half a grand to spend on a gecko if i wanted to :D but i am spending it on trying to breed geckos (new knobbie+incubator) it takes saving up skills :D

$500 is obviously alot to this little boy, he didn't even take his sick bearded dragon to the vet as discussed in another one of this kids threads.

He doesn't deserve to keep anything if his animals health and happiness aren't of the highest priority. I personally would never deal with him.... well unless I wanted my animals to suffer a slow and painful death...

Its called saving up. Haha yeah sorry when i was 13 i didnt get any pocket money from my parents. I got a job at hungry jacks and worked nearly 30hours a week all through high school for 7dollars an hour to save up for my first car.
Seems to be so many spoilt kids around now.

Also m_beardy i know how to save, when you grow up and get a place of your own, you will find out its not all roses like it is when you are still dependant.

Edit: instead of making a new reply, I never said you were spoilt geckos_are_great. It was just a generalisation.

Last edited:
Yea im the only kid i know that doesnt get pocket money i find work here and there.

yeah i get no pocket money at all i might get $20 in the cristmas holidays to spend on what i want. but thats it

nope cant have any reptiles that arnt native to aus.well none from everseas yet they have all our reptiles:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back