N.Levis Levis Newbie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I wouldn't say the fits between the eye rule is terribly suitable to levis seeing as adults in the wild are known to feed on other geckos up to half the size. But it is best to get some experience judging ok prey size before chucking in something that might be too big.

Yeah I wouldn't say the fits between the eye rule is terribly suitable to levis seeing as adults in the wild are known to feed on other geckos up to half the size. But it is best to get some experience judging ok prey size before chucking in something that might be too big.

Very much agreed Stephen, it's a useful starting place for sure.

Other geckos will never be on the menu for my levis, but I am curious to experiment with pinkies.

Might not be very exciting for others, but for me this was truly amazing. Last night I put some crickets in Spoonch's home for his feed & realised he wasn't coming out to play. I lift his house to find this:
IMG_00351.jpg

My little man is shedding for the first time since I've had him (will be a month tomorrow)! Is there anything I can do for him, or just let it happen? The only help I've read I can do is spray him with a little bit of water, which I did last night.

EDIT: Also how long does it usually take for them to finish shedding?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back