Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

Reaction score
Just got back to melbourne from Nth Queensland and would like to thank Browns and Tremain so much for putting me up and showing me a great time and also for putting up with this drunken meatman for the 10 days. I had an absolute ball in both airlie beach and up the tablelands. Airlie beach was as i remembered an absolute party town. I just gotta upgrade my beer goggles next time. We had some great nights out in airlie and then back to browns resort and pool. I never wanna go through tully again on the way up bad accident and a three hour wait to reopen highway and then on way back me and browndog nearly spent an overnighter in tully gorge thanks to a fallen tree. Learnt a great deal about herping from the best spotter i have ever seen Tremaine and he took me out to see wild boyds dragons which was a real highlight. (now i reckon us vics should help bex push for them to be on license down here) Was astounded at the amount of times Browns swerved to miss a cane toad and have to say his is a real animal lover :lol: Was priveledged to see 2 great collections of herps and everyone should keep an eye out for any adds for animals for sale from indicus cause they are all top animals in great condition. All in all it was just a great trip and want to thank both tremaine and browns for it. Here is a few pics and hopefully more to come as we had 3 digital cameras and took heaps of photo's.
2005_0211Airlie0052.jpg

Boyds in the wild was amazing
2005_0211Airlie0031.jpg

Nice cape york adult
2005_0211Airlie0062_001.jpg

Browns
2005_0211Airlie0083.jpg

B&W jungle heads
Cheers Stevo

"Well never again......nothing but trouble :D , na mate glad ya had a good time, welcome any time ya up this way........only i think you better up grade those beer goggles :shock:, good fun was to be had by all, cheers mate.......Tremain 8) "

Yeah a good time was had by all,and Stevo mate it was a pleasure to meet you mate,get very anebriated several times and as i told you you're always welcome.I have to say tho i reckon both you and indicus need to double upgrade those beer goggles and next time your up don't leave em behind like you did,i nearly put em on last night :lol:

And yeah all those thousands of dirty rotten cane toads i swerved to miss made for some fun but the ones i did hit i did reverse back over em to make sure they properly euthanised lmfao

We got to see a few wild herps,water python,capes,roadkill bhp and a few others,a couple of elapids like the black striped snake "Cryptophis nigrostriatus"which i've never seen before "pic below" as well as a couple of Northern Quolls ,unfortunately one was a roadkill but i took a pic anyway to show how much of a nasty bite they could give with those narly teeth.

2005_0311bts0093.jpg

2005_0311bts0089.jpg

By the way Stevo you couldn't have picke a better pic of me to post could ya,sheeesh i'm not even holding a reptile :lol: [/quote]

Oh yeah,bloody Tully!!!Not a good luck place for us we decided,accidents and fallen trees, and jetstar sux :lol: I also seem to be missing one of my bhp's Stevo :wink:

Where i am Dicco there are quolls but not very common at all.Up the Tablelands they would be much more common.

Well the bhp is in safe hands and I have a witness to the poker game we played. Here is a pic of you with those ugly B&W jungles and another good shot of one of your jungles with tongue out.
2005_0211Airlie0084.jpg

2005_0211Airlie0015.jpg

That's a better pic mate :D Here's Stevo with my pair of bhp's that he thinks i'm sending him one of :roll:

2005_0308bts0040.jpg

Witnesses my **** lmao

Nah seriously i'll send it down real soon,the cheque is in the mail if Greebo doesn't intercept it first :lol:

Just so it doesnt get intercepted u keep the bhp you owe me as a breeding loan and when you breed them just send down half the hatchies. I feel a bit guilty as i had an ace up my sleeve amongst other things :roll:

Oh my god Stevo, those pics are awesome. I've heard that Indicus has top looking animals.......The Boyd's Forest Dragon looks spectacular. I can't wait to get to North Qld. You sound like you had a great time.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back