name the species (PLEASE !!!!! LOL)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bam_bam

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey all just curious as to what type of monitor this is i say a heath monitor but i could be wrong

Attachments

• Heathy.jpg
    Heathy.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 151
yea i thought maybe lacie too so thats 2 n a half for the lacie we'l see how we go im really wanting to know what type im more into pythons but this big fella took my eye (and nearly my hand lol)

I say its a heath monitor. If you have a look at the pic you will see that the barring on the tail is close together where as a lacie has thick white bars and most of the time has 4 or so depending upon age.

Cameron

i bloody knew it would be a throw up between a lacie and heath its neck and neck at the mo please people keep giving your opinions the more the merrier and thanks to those who have replied

i was leaning towards heath due to the spots on the legs his are more distint and larger where as lacies tend to be a bit more faded and closer together

Here's my Heath Monitor for comparison.
rosenbergi.jpg

OK what is the difference between a heath monitor and a lacy?(i know that they are different)

Oh yeah i think its a heath monitor but i couldnt say why apart from the general look of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back