name this snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1perfectday

Not so new Member
Reaction score
any one know what ths is? i was thinking carpet but bf disagrees... anyone cares to shed light?

note was found in a suburban backyard in bracken ridge qld

24211_324716801749_556596749_4014962_1633394_n.jpg

for the record, I didn't completely disagree... just said I've never seen a coastal like it!
It's gorgeous!

Though given the area and the amount of different looking carpets around i'm not all that surprised.

for the record, I didn't completely disagree... just said I've never seen a coastal like it!
It's gorgeous!

Though given the area and the amount of different looking carpets around i'm not all that surprised.

Lol, i take it you are Mr. BF? Welcome aboard!

I'd be interested in hearing from some of the experienced herpers around, I have personally never seen a wild coastal with such near perfect striping in the bush? While i'm sure there is potential there for it to happen, has anyone else seen such a specimen in the wild with patterning that would make Zobo reach for his hook and bag?;)

Looks like a Bracken Ridge immigrant to me !!!!........ have seen few carpets around North Brizzy & that fella don't fit the id for looks but they certainly reach that size...... with the colouring almost like a striped Bredli !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back