need help setting up inclosure for reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevDaniel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wandandian, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
I have two hatchling-bearded dragons right next to my proserpine carpet snake. I have a thermostat that turns on at 4.30 and turns off at 22.30.
I have the temperature set at 30 degrees during the day, should I set the temperature lower?
The snake cannot see the lizards vice versa.
Should i have a night time thermostat for them set to twenty degrees?
I could really do with some help, as I do not want to have to learn the hard way

Mate i write this to gain knowledge into healthy keeping of my reptiles not to be ridiculed.
Anyway I notice my wife has left the thermostat for the bearded dragons and the prosepine on set at 20 degrees.
I have decided to stay up all night and morning to monitor and document the temperatures all night long.
The Bearded Dragons and the carpet snake are being heated again with the thermostat and the water pythons seem to resting on the temperature of 20 degrees

The temps you are using now are fine Rev. Our whole system shuts down at about 7 pm and they have nothing until early morning. They do just fine. It's alright for them to cool at night. With yours turning off at 22:30, They should be doing great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back