Need help trying to remember a documentary

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan40D

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I need help trying to remember a documentary i saw years ago. Not sure how long it went for (could have even been a 60 minutes story) but it was based around staff from the the Australian Reptile park, possibly John Weigel, searching for and finding RSP's. In Swan's python book, John Weigel mentions in his write up on RSP's that a BBC film crew followed them on their adventure to capture the first RSP's, this could have been the doco i'm thinking of.

If anybody has a clue what i'm talking about, could you please help refresh my memory or provide a link, would be most appreciated.

I know John Weigel caught one in a Malcolm Douglas documentary. Is that what you are thinking of?

Go to Malcolm Douglas' website you will be able to buy the DVD through there

Hi folks,
I need help trying to remember a documentary i saw years ago. Not sure how long it went for (could have even been a 60 minutes story) but it was based around staff from the the Australian Reptile park, possibly John Weigel, searching for and finding RSP's. In Swan's python book, John Weigel mentions in his write up on RSP's that a BBC film crew followed them on their adventure to capture the first RSP's, this could have been the doco i'm thinking of.

If anybody has a clue what i'm talking about, could you please help refresh my memory or provide a link, would be most appreciated.

It may be the documentry Mark O'shea and crew made with John Weigal, it was called "After the flood - the search for the Rough-scaled python". After the flood was covered in Series two "Australiasia & the Pacific Islands" of Marks three part series "O'Shea's Big Adventure" (there may be a fourth series available now).

A little more information may be found at Welcome To The Official Mark O'shea Website . I hope this helps prompt your memory. Good luck in tracking down a copy.

P.S. If any one does have a copy of this and is willing to part with it, pm me. I am willing to cover the costs.

Cheers Brad

Last edited:
There was another one done by the Aust Reptile Park where they found a new Brown Snake as well. Maybe contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back