Neph pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome shots dicky, do you mind telling me what sort of lighting you use? Thanks

I have a tub set up with sand , rocks etc that I use , I cut the front of it so I have a clear view of the geckos .
I always just sit it on my bench in my herp room , lights are the 4 foot flouro on the roof in the garage , and small bed side lamp on the left side and the built in flash .

I have a tub set up with sand , rocks etc that I use , I cut the front of it so I have a clear view of the geckos .
I always just sit it on my bench in my herp room , lights are the 4 foot flouro on the roof in the garage , and small bed side lamp on the left side and the built in flash .
thanks

A few boredom update pics ...

Few levis
Female
Nephruruslevis20-12-2010.jpg

Male
Nephruruslevis20-12-2010-3-2.jpg

Nephruruslevis20-12-2010-2-2.jpg

A hatchling yet to change colour
Nephruruslevis20-12-2010-4-2.jpg

Nephruruslevis20-12-2010-5-2.jpg

Amyae
Male
Nephrurusamyae20-12-2010-5-2.jpg

Nephrurusamyae20-12-2010-4-2.jpg

Female
Nephrurusamyae20-12-2010-3-2.jpg

Nephrurusamyae20-12-2010-2-2.jpg

Both the male and female for comparison
Nephrurusamyae20-12-2010-6.jpg

Few pics of my new wheels I got for free today of a mate , not flash pics but ill let them settle in first

Childrenihatchos_-2.jpg

Childrenihatchos_.jpg

oh and that first pic blew me away, the intense blue is awesome, sorry but i know pretty much nothing about gecko's, what species is this??

thanks for sharing Brett.
Looking good as per usual mate.
Real nice collection

hmm are by any chance selling the male in the 4th pic =D if so pm me =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back