NEW addition and GTP Colour change

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah stunning animals you have there mate.
I bet you are happy.
Very jealous about the GTP.... one day! ;)
Got another enclosure pic?
Beautiful Albino, I just got mine too.

An easy way to solve the problem - just get both!

That GTP looks like he's going to have a hell of a nice dorsal stripe. Where did you get him? Love the Albino Darwin too.

Siiiiiiick dorsal... My Chondro changed in 8 days... From go to woe... Hasn't had any noticeable colour change since...

Thanks guys, yeah he is coming out pretty nice with the dorsal markings!, but its strange cos his parents have less than half as much he does?
I bought him from Russell Grant though
And Taraleigh post pics of yours!

Your one seems a little bigger but looks greatt! Looks like itll be a high yellow animal...
The enclosure was a pain to make but happy with the outcome!

I have 25+ more species I want to get and generally would like multiple of each.... I'll get there.
Is there something going on that you need multiples of 2,are you building a big boat?

Last edited:
Haha. Good form. But no. I just have a rather large obsesssion.

Haha alright Noah, but to tell the truth i cant talk... The things that are next on my list though need space and money!!
(Albino Olives + Regular Olives, Rough Scaled Pythons, Jags of different sorts, And GTP color morphs)

Noah. I love it :lol:
Albino Olive.... drool.
Regular Olive.... have, love, want a het if not albino... or both.
Rough Scaled Pythons.... possibly next.
Jags.... Eh... Not on my list.
GTPs.... VERY soon.

yeah i was similar about Jags but after seeing the amount of amazing looking thingsthat comes out of it on the morelia pythons forum, all i can say is wow! you should really check the classified on the website youll be blown away...

wow, ramzee, I'm very jealous!! Great new additions :D
They both have bold colours. if ya can't decide, buy both! love it lol.

thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back