Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah once you get your class 2 you can get anything on the list. How long have you been keeping pythons for? It might be easier to apply for class 2 by saying you're only interested in an RSP or GTP. Once you've got it, they can't stop you getting anything on that class. It's not the best way to do it but it is certainly a nice loop hole that they haven't blocked yet.

Yeah once you get your class 2 you can get anything on the list. How long have you been keeping pythons for? It might be easier to apply for class 2 by saying you're only interested in an RSP or GTP. Once you've got it, they can't stop you getting anything on that class. It's not the best way to do it but it is certainly a nice loop hole that they haven't blocked yet.
Is that true?

Only about 8 months so im not ready for it yet, honestly i never thought of doing it that way, it does seem easier and quicker. But im still not getting any of the higher class monitors until ive had experience with the lower class ones first. You pretty much just answered another one of my questions before id even asked it lol
Thanks sax.

Just picked up this little guy from Crocdoc. He's a super nice guy and he has gorgeous animals. Lacies are/were number one on my wish list so I'm very happy at the moment :)
ydu8e5ur.jpg

uvyqu6ud.jpg
Absolutely gorgeous mate, David's great to deal with, I've got one of your little ones siblings coming over the next few days so seeing yours is gonna do nothing for my patience!!! Congrats and can't wait to see the updates when s/he starts to grow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back