New Addition - Strophurus strophurus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ari

Reaction score
These are my current pride & joy - thanks to my mate Dazza.

Attachments

• IMGP0012.jpg
    IMGP0012.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMGP0013.jpg
    IMGP0013.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 129
  • IMGP0014.jpg
    IMGP0014.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMGP0015.jpg
    IMGP0015.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 144
Stunning! :D I love Strophurus, one of my favourite gecko genera.

VERY attractive :D

I was thinking in a few months, after i get my stimmie completely set up and happy, of getting some Geckos :D

Cute little critters they are :)

I was thinking in a few months, after i get my stimmie completely set up and happy, of getting some Geckos :D

I'm still trying to convince my partner that the snake's baby tank should be recycled as a gecko tank after the snake moves into her adult-sized abode. :lol:

I'm still trying to convince my partner that the snake's baby tank should be recycled as a gecko tank after the snake moves into her adult-sized abode. :lol:

Just do it, don't ask ^_^ Once your partner sees the Gecko's they wont be able to resist.

haha :D

It's easy to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission :)

thats a little stunner, girl i take it? she your only one?

Those are your pride and joy! well send me some of those little colourful Neph's your pumping out if they need a loving home :)

Awsome geckos you got there Troy. How much do they usually go for?

Cheers,

Jason

LOL - JasonL - fling some of those patternless Nephrurus Levis across mate - happy to trade you on my colourful Pilbs & Occies anyday matey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back