New Beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathon

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my new Pogona minor. I've only had them for a couple of days now although they are already eating like little piggies. :wink:

Enjoy!

2004_0101beardies0002.JPG

2004_0101beardies0005.JPG

2004_0101beardies0008.JPG

BTW sorry for the lousy pics they were taken in a rush.

i agree nice beardies lousy pics real dull what happend focus good colour bad

The camera seems to go funny under the fluro lights I'll try to get them out in the sun tomorrow and get some better pics.

Got them from a place called Pet Magic. They usually have very high prices although he managed to pull the price down a fair bit.

That first shot especially is fantastic. They're cute little suckers :D

Oh, they're soooo cute! Our Central babies are 3 mths old now. Wanna see my baby photos?....

Nice babies both of you
Sing, Spike is definately showing some nice colors there. :)

Sing said:
Oh, they're soooo cute! Our Central babies are 3 mths old now. Wanna see my baby photos?....

You called one of your beardys Manny?

Awesome! :p

Sweet Ben. CUTE! Veeeery nice!! :D
Are those recent pics of the babies?? If not, how old are they in the above pic?

Are those recent pics of the babies?? If not, how old are they in the above pic?
no thats when they were about 1 month old, I have kept 9 offspring ranging from 2-5months old

Just gorgeous Ben! No, not you....your beardies of course! :lol:

Thanks sing :oops: :oops: :oops: Itried to post pics of my females but it wont work? ill try again.........

They are cute, I got mine from Pet Magic in Cannington. Pet Magic are extremley helpful. I have 2 females Luci, Pennelope and 1 male Little foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back