New Beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing the females Ben. I noticed the photos you took had them in & around water. So is that good for them occasionally? It's just that my set up doesn't have room for a large water container for them to frolic in. Sometimes when I bring them out of their enclosures, should I give them something to splash in then? Only in the warm summer months or is winter ok to do this also? I guess because they are centrals & don't like humidity that I'm a bit hesitant to expose them to too much water.

Hey Jaide, you named one of your dragons Little Foot? Cool - from the 'Land Before Time' movies I'm guessing. :lol:

Hey Manny, yes, we called one ours Manny. I'm sorry to say that it wasn't after you. :wink: Do you know of the cult show on the ABC called 'Black Books'? The 2 main male characters in that are Bernard & Manny. :lol: We're huge fans!

Hi Sing I have a small pic of the females in my gallery but it wont post for some reason? My Beardies love a good bath usually once every 2 weeks mine have started to cool so wont be until after winter i will start bathing again. I put them in warm water and spray them they love it! sometimes i have to watch that they dont fall asleep cause they get so relaxed :) i do this out of their enclosure in a plastic tub.

hey just a quick note i have just bought a pygmy that is very small like the ones in your pics but she has gone into brumation and is grumpy too . Any ideas i think she is too little to handle this . :cry:

hi guys can someone please tell me if you can wash beardies cause the one i bought last week really smells bad and im not too sure if i can put them into water

p.s bloody beautiful beardies

scam, yes, you can, use luke warm water.

Destiny, what are the temperatures in its enclosure? What and how are you feeding it? You are right, it should continue to eat through winter, maybe not quite as much, but it definately needs to keep eating at that age, if its a hatchling.

I wouldn't, he might like a drink while he's in there

Yeah, don't you just love the colour of his eyes and hair :lol: :wink:

i would love p.minor, how much they set u back?

Over here they sell for around $150-$200, although they're not hard to come by they are in almost every shop that sells reptiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back