New camera = new photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XKiller

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
brought a new camera last night, and took a few pics of a cupple of my herps thought i'dd share with you's, this is the first proper camera i have used outher than my phone verry open to criticism what do u think...
Shane
107.jpg

119.jpg

022.jpg

018-1.jpg

036.jpg

057.jpg

crop1.jpg

crop2.jpg

last 2 pics were crop'ed...

cheers for the kind comments, pretty much all them reptiles i took photos of were shedding was a little anoying, the rest were hideing so no pics of them yet.

I am a photo nut,..........

Story Time- I met an old fellow in hospital who asked me what my hobbies were etc... I told him and his reply was " I will give you some advice young fella, get yourself a camera and take photos of everything you do, freinds, places you go, intrests etc caus when your my age they will be the most valuable thing you own." He died the next day, but I took his advice. That was many years ago now and I have some pricless memories.

Your Photos look Great!!!!!!!!!

Great pics!

I love the close up of the snakes.. their eyes are so beautiful!

Story Time- I met an old fellow in hospital who asked me what my hobbies were etc... I told him and his reply was " I will give you some advice young fella, get yourself a camera and take photos of everything you do, freinds, places you go, intrests etc caus when your my age they will be the most valuable thing you own." He died the next day, but I took his advice. That was many years ago now and I have some pricless memories.

Great story guzzo. Wise words...
Awesome pics too greenrx7; loving the frilly!
Nic

Great story, ive allways wanted a new camera and finily bit the bullet, i'm verry happy with it, yeah the frilly is a charactor, i'll get some more over the weekend of some of my outher frillys and herps, again cheers for the kind comments
Shane

I love surfing this site looking at the photos- they say a picture tells a thousand words.

I am still working out how to post mine properly. I am not sure if I post originals or thumbnails to originals or upload first then post....argh.....its new to me.

By the way.....what is your camera.

Its a NIKON thats all i remember forgot the model D-something, rely hard to use but finding it allrite atm, (alot of bottons)
ive used photobucket to upload these photos i find alot better than useing thumbnails,
Cheers
Shane

I love surfing this site looking at the photos- they say a picture tells a thousand words.

I am still working out how to post mine properly. I am not sure if I post originals or thumbnails to originals or upload first then post....argh.....its new to me.

By the way.....what is your camera.

Great Pics Mate and what a nice little scrubbie;)
How is he going?

Lewy

Cheers he is a verry nice scrubby aye Lewy... :D
doing great settleing in great to, still has a attatude but gives him charactor :lol:
Cheers
Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back