New coastal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sobrien

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just thought i might mention that I am getting my first snake (proserpine carpet) on next Saturday. I will keep you posted on how things go.
Cheers Simon

Good luck Simon. Hope you've got the enclosure all ready - I bet you're excited.

So that means prosopine are another name for a coastal carpet if so i have a prosopine if not I have a coastal he nearly nailed my face through the glass yesterday or something.

Congrats.I have noticed you have made a few posts before purchasing your first snake.Great to see you taking the time to get to know there requirements etc first. :D

It's actually a coastal carpet but it is from the whitsundays/proserpine area. It's just where it's from and it has more yellow and is a lighter colour to brisbanes.

Yeah,
I love researching reptiles, I have been researching the coastal carpet for almost three months and also have the knowledge from keeping bluies for five years and and bearded dragon for one and a bit years. It makes me sad to see kids who buy reptiles and have absulutly no idea how to look after them. Oh well, enough about me.
Simon

its 14 months SUPPOSED to be but when i bought it at "6 MONTHS" it was only 60 cm so i reackon about 12 months it was ment to be hatched in january 02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back