New look of forum!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so fast the replies are being posted before I even type them

hmm... i dont mind it but it is very basic, could be a little hard to read during late night and drinking sessions loads alot faster though

Incredibly fast and I'm sure it will grow on us all. The site has had major changes a few times over the years and once you get used to it, you'd never go back.

Looks like it has been stripped back to basics to speed the loading up. I'm sure the admins will continue to work on new cool stuff when they've figured out what was causing everything to run so slowly.

my sig pics dont show up :( and i have found in a few of the posts that had pics the pics didnt show up...?? and im not particuarly liking the name in such a big way before the writing i have a short attention span and i cant help but to stop reading half way through a sentance and look up at the bold name and the big display pic making me lose where i am at (annoying)

Soooo much faster!!!

Like I said in the other thread, It will take some getting used to.

But as long as I get my APS fix I'm cool.

How do you do smiles etc???

I don't miss the image sigs at all. Some members had ridiculously large pictures that were distracting and pointless.

I dont mind it, dose the little green light next to our names indicate whos online??

Definatly alot quicker....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back