New look of forum!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed afro only has 10,000 posts when I swear he had 11,000 last time I looked on the old site. Poor bugger :lol:

I like the look of the new APS and the speed is sweet i cant fault it at all so far,

anyways what do you lot expect for free get what ya given i say lol

not a fan the old one was better as it was different now it is just like every other forum

but thats my two cents

the old site was slow as a turtle on speed, man this site is fast as now, i love it and no im not a yesman if i dont like something i wont say i do to please everyone else, im on adsl 1500/256 and it was taking forever to load pages on the other site, well done guys

What I find interesting is that of all the people bitching about the new layout, Zoe is probably the only one that would actually remember the old layouts (not sure if she was around for the original format).
So how can you whinge and bitch about the site changing when the site you are used to is not the original anyway?
As I said previously; within 3 months you will have forgotten the old layout and would be horrified if you had to use it again.
APS has been around for over 5 years now and has gone through several incarnations in that time, get used to it and get over it.
Personally I love it, you can actually read more than 3 threads an hour now.

I agree magpie i recon it's a ggreat new format and i find it easy enough to use

Thanks for all your hardwork slateman_junior, love the new forum layout and sooo much faster :D

ok i just came on and thought i was on the wrong website, its changed again, now i cant find anything..lol

Yea i have the same problem as reptile city.

I can see a few pictures but not most of them

I am very happy that the site now has speed and I can now store 1,000 messages.

I know I iwll get used to the new way it does things. After all, I hated windows 3.1, then I hated Windows 95 etc etc. This is a great step forward guys.

whats the go with loading photos? it wont let me attach anything over 94kb :( does that mean the quality of all pics will b terrible from now on? photo comps? Anyway to attach pics over 94kb?

whats the go with loading photos? it wont let me attach anything over 94kb :( does that mean the quality of all pics will b terrible from now on? photo comps? Anyway to attach pics over 94kb?

Apologies - these settings should now be fixed. Photos can be up to 750KB in size now or 1024x768. I know this isn't huge - but this is as big as they will be permitted for the forums. Hopefully I will be able to get the Galleries online again soon for larger photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back