New look of forum!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see it running smoothly again, and a nice change. Now I gotta work out how to use it all over again

JEZ to put :)s in you need to manually type them in ;) and for the index to choose click on the smilies link in posting rules and the bottom of the thread!
Cheers ;)

You don't need to manually type :) 's in, just click the smile you want to the right.....but you need to go to you User CP, Options then at the bottom select Enhanced Interface.

Pretty much wat tan said:)

Thanks kiwicam, now i have smilies buttons again!!!!:D :D :D
And I can change to pretty colours ..... this is so much fun!!!!!!!!

So much quicker and all done overnight well done slateman_junior

Can we get the drop down menu to the left in this one or is it just me that can't??

i dont like that theres not that thing on the side telling me about stuff people are talking about it is faster but i dont like the lay out... BRING THE SIDE THING BACK!!!!

i dont like that theres not that thing on the side telling me about stuff people are talking about it is faster but i dont like the lay out... BRING THE SIDE THING BACK!!!!

Try using the New Posts link up top, lists all the latest threads that are being used in order. Same as the 'old' boxes on the left.

Not bad guys..... Thanks for the upgrade.Loving the speed. I'm sure we will all get used to it and soon forget what the old one even looked liked.

And I've learnt how to put in smileys . Yeah me :D :lol: :rolleyes: ;) - Can only put in 4 images {what tha}

im lost..............aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I like the general looks, but am finding it difficult to navigate.

And with it being so new, and people having to actually 'Enable' PM's...I have to sit and wait for people to log on and set themselves up to receive PM's....

Other than that, not bad!

I think it kind of lacks the personality that the site has always had and makes it look a bit generic...but that's just me :?

Where am i , where are my smileys :( i'm lost but its as fast as a zurtec :p

I think it kind of lacks the personality that the site has always had and makes it look a bit generic...but that's just me :?

I will second that motion ouzo... im not a fan of the site either but most of the people on here are just yesmen and agree to anything just to impress, and i didnt have a problem loading the old site, it ALWAYS showed up within a minute at the max i dont know what some people are on about personally

I will second that motion ouzo... im not a fan of the site either but most of the people on here are just yesmen and agree to anything just to impress, and i didnt have a problem loading the old site, it ALWAYS showed up within a minute at the max i dont know what some people are on about personally

I disagree. Well, I agree with Zoe, but the old site did get very slow. Even on my laptop at work it took forever to load pages and I am sometimes on at all hours of the morning and it got very slow. It needed some sort of change.

What I can't understand is what happened to a lot of our posts. Were some old ones deleted?

The site will take some getting used to and although Slateman_jnr can't please everyone, he has done a wonderful job of fixing it. We have to appreciate that at the very least. :) :)

Will take time to get used to but so far so good.....Do miss some of the old site features though

i like it its heaps better only one thing wrong is last time i was here i had 1991 posts now i come back three days later and find i have 1865 post so where did the other 126 post go.
did this happen to any one else or was it just me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back