Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing carpet..

I think it reasemble some the leopard boas out there in apperance.

Alex

Congrats, Daz! That is a great looking mutation. Will be interesting to see how thy turns out as adults.
Justin

congrats mate!! hope to see some pics in a few sheds time.. be interesting to see if the pattern fades out,
ide guess recessive as well so good luck with it

Will get some more pics after they have had a couple more sheds. They are being fussy little bugggars at the moment, but won't be long. half the clutch is feeding, just need the rest to kick off and all will be great.

Cheers
Daz

Awesome hugsta :D congrats mate. The one in the second pic looks sensational.

Maybe this will spark more interest in MD's which I reckon are a really underated python. I wish I had of put my MD pair together this season (bugger it) but will be having a go with them this coming one now for sure. I want some cool morphs too :lol:

Will endeavour to get some next week. A little bit busy this week. If I can find a suitable enclosure to display him in, I will take him to the Mac Herps Show this weekend and maybe one of his siblings so those that are going along can have a look for themselves.

the word granite keeps jumping to mind. Great looking carpets Daz, havn't seen any I like this much in a long time if ever.

erm i mean, meh, not that special, ill give you fifty bucks for each of them

Hugsta,

Any new photos.. ?

Phots wont do these guys justice.Saw them the other week and was blown away by their patterning. Much more reduced than in the original hatchy photos. Daz you have to bring them to the mac herps show.

I will have the MD there on display at the Mac Herps show. Not sure how easy it will be to see her though as she will be in a small URS Terrarium, I just hope she sits where all can see her. She is definately getting better with each shed though.

Cheers
Daz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back