Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
heres my new lil fella
feel free to post pics of ur monitors too!!

Attachments

• P4040001.JPG
    P4040001.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 246
  • P3300002.JPG
    P3300002.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 183
  • P3300004.JPG
    P3300004.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 173
  • P4040006.JPG
    P4040006.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 175
WOOPS SORRY wrong pics (the two in the middle) heres some more

grr its playing up heres two more

Attachments

• P4040007.JPG
    P4040007.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 170
  • P4040028.JPG
    P4040028.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 206
gorgeous mertens :) you got those gouldiis yet ;) hehe awesome lizzies!!

hehe thats awesome! would love a baby gouldii off ya in a few years then :p hehehe

Hope all goes well :D

thals 8)

its a mertens water monitor :)

ill put some up of my spencers monitors and ridge tailed monitors in a sec if u want to see :)

what do u have?? snakes? put some picys up :D

yes i have a little diamond python:)
he's my first Herp... hopefully many more to come:)

how big do those ones get? my bf is getting beardies, arriving on wednesday but i know he also wanted a monitor and so do i

which are the smallest monitors you can get on a class 1 licence, i live in NSW:)

Attachments

• smokey.jpg
    smokey.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 154
That's gorgeous look at them lips,with lips like that i would probably give it a kiss.:)If only i had some more room.

love the monitors. I should be adding some ackie's to my collection of darwin carpets pretty soon.
Got any pics of your enclosure?

That Mertens is a little beauty. We're definately hooked on monitors now. Cant wait to get my first. Already planning my outdoors enclosure for my Spencer! LOL Kind of like planning what your going to spend your lotto winnings on! Except the outdoor enclosure will definately happen one day. Just wondering how do all you lucky spencer owners out there keep your monitors.

Yer thats our Oscar. He's really cool. Almost fully grown now. We just fed him a bunch of prawns and a couple of yabbies. He pigged out on the prawns then hooked into the yabbies. When he got to the second yabbie he gulped it in then held it in his mouth for 10 mins till he had a poop then swallowed it. Funny!

He draws more blood with a nip then our spotteds do! Strong jaws. He only bites if you pretend your fingers food. Only did that once!

i am always so jealous of you missllamathuen!

hehe i am kicking myself for not getting some gilleni at the expo!

really want a mertens when i get class 2... might get a sandy or tritis this year....

ps: do u have anyone to tell u not to buy more animals!, i have that delimer and trying to figure out a way around it.... :|

haha yeah somehow fitting a monitor enclousure into a paddington terrace is going to be a bit tricky! un less i let a monitor roam around!

Wow that sounds great! You could have a split door on the room like a horse stable so you can peak in everytime you walk past and maybe even a little waterfall set up. I know, its a desert critter that doesn't need a waterfall. I just got carried away. Big enclosures are so exciting!

Lewy says I should sign off on stuff I write cause some of the stuff I say is, well....girly.

Sue

Don't buy a house with your winnings!!! Buy a property, a LARGE vacant property. Then build a house for you & Michael,& a house joining yours. Then you could have the Monitor room, the snake room, the glider room, the bird room........good? Outside you have your piggies & assorted others furries! Hahahahaha,....wait a minute...that's MY dream!!!! :lol::lol:;)
PS...You're going to have to share 1st divi cos I've got a winning ticket too :p

lol this is going to sound crazy but when i get my own house i said to my partner i want to have a room, lay down that fake turf in the room, creat a big heat light and and work out a way for uv, and have room for my adult ones, have a tree and all that in there lol it would be awsome just go in and vaccum up all the poops and when it gets bad roll up the grass and wash it outside hahaha its a crazy idea but im determined to find a way to make it work

lol i had a dream about having a monitor room once! i walked into a room and had heaps of mangrove monitors, then into the next and had a huge desert room with spencers and sandys.... then i woke up... and i cried about it not being true :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back